Fan Fiction Request Thread

aejdude

So recently, I have had a brilliant idea for a fanfiction yet I can't write it myself because I appear to be struggling.

I'd like to request an Adelle fanfiction (either one shot or two shot), depending on how you write your fics.

PM me if you'd like to write it for me because there is actually a specific storyline that I had in mind ... if anyone's interested.

& then if you are interested, PM me & I'd let you know.

• 1 month later...

Oh dear. I should have posted in here sooner.

But at least nobody else has looked & offered & felt disheartened because I already have someone (who's amazing for doing this for me) who is on the case.

When she's finished her busy schedule of completeing the current fics she's working on.

But thank you ... I did have a few people offer so thank you. Very much appreciated.

• 1 year later...

I'm a fan of Peter and Clare and was wondering if someone would either be able to direct me in the direction of a fanfiction about them or write one for me? and I would also like on about Jazz, because she was also my favourite character ever since she came into the show :)

There are a few Clare and Peter fan fictions in the Northern District Library - see the link here then search for the title of Clare and Peter for all the fictions available for your reading pleasure. If I come across any more completed fictions while I am fixing things up in the Fan Fiction area then I will let you know in this thread. :)

There are a few Clare and Peter fan fictions in the Northern District Library - see the link here then search for the title of Clare and Peter for all the fictions available for your reading pleasure. If I come across any more completed fictions while I am fixing things up in the Fan Fiction area then I will let you know in this thread. :)

thanks QA for letting me know where to find them, I really appreciate your help :)

I have a brilliant idea for a fanfic yet I can't write it because I've got too many fics of my own that I've got to finish.

I'd like to request a Carly Morris fan fiction. I've always wanted to know what would've happened if Tom and Pippa stood by their decision to not let Carly live with them anymore in Episodes 129 & 130 (in the 1988 season).

PM me if anyone is interested in writing it.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would like to request a fanfic.

It's a pairing one of Casey and Sasha but one that ends well with no Tamara in it.

Thank you.

I agree with this request.

Also I would love to request a Maddy and Spencer fanfic that doesn't end in Spencer and Sasha.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

I would like to request a fanfic.

It's a pairing one of Casey and Sasha but one that ends well with no Tamara in it.

Thank you.

I agree with this request.

Also I would love to request a Maddy and Spencer fanfic that doesn't end in Spencer and Sasha.

Yes would love a good Casey and Sasha one as well and a Spencer and Maddy, no Tamara in the Casey and Sasha one and no Sasha in the Spencer and Maddy one would be really great would mean alot if someone wrote these fanfic requests.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG