Fan Fiction Request Thread

aejdude

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

id love it if someone could write and fic on all the teens of the bay luc,mattie, belle, cass, ric(well ric isnt a teen but is still young enough) and drew

like a couple of years into the future and their friendship group, careers, love life, whats happened over the years etc.

i really like how they are all friends in the show as well.

or a mattie fic because on haa i don't think there has been a scene or a storyline on how mattie has been effected/suffered from her bulimia, burns, brothers and kit moving, her mum, hsc and ric or relationships in general as a WHOLE (if u no what i mean:P :P)

somthing like that would be nice as well.

but these a just suggestions

xx

Edited by jacky is mii boy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone willing to write a Jack/Sam Fic? I'm in desperate need of one :P

This may be of some interest to you: http://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19206

It's old, and is about other things, but Jack/Sam is a pretty important pairing in it. It's not particularly positive, but at least I didn't HATE her back then <_<. It's an interesting and elaborate story anyway. I like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

I am rubbish at writing and was just wondering would anyone be willinh to write a fic involving Jack and Lucas. Basicaly a story where Jack is the protective big brother, Thanks

There's a part in Summer Bay High (chapter 14) where Jack acts as the protective big brother when he and Lucas are kids. Sorry, it's not a whole fic about them or even a whole chapter, just a scene. And I've no idea which page chapter 14 is on so, if you did want to read the scene, it's probably easier to find it on fanfic.net. :)

Hey guys.

I am rubbish at writing and was just wondering would anyone be willinh to write a fic involving Jack and Lucas. Basicaly a story where Jack is the protective big brother, Thanks

I'll have a go. :D

I need something new to write! :)

It'll have to just be a oneshot though!