In Another Life

Guest loobieloo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO Ash!!!!

Yeh everyone, me an Ash are ready me with my metal pole discuised as a crutch and Ash with her shovel(sp?:S lol) disguised as a........shovel :lol:

Were gonna sort Indiana out so she leaves Rhys and Laura to it :P

The cripple and the gardener, it has a good ring to it eh Ash! :lol:

Well Gals

I am only just replying because well erm i dont no really :P

Just have ton congratulate Laura on getting Rhys :P

Ash soz to disappoint but i got Paul 1st :wub:

Maybe Ash can have the guy that plays Ash i heard he was a really nice person :P

Well Gals that was a great 1st 2 update

Update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next chapter y'all :D

Chapter 3

At The Set

Jodi walked onto the set, she was a bit happier than earlier, helped a lot by the pancakes. As she got close to the group that Emma, Laura, Becky and Sharni were standing in, she could feel the tension.

“Hi guys” she said

“Hey Jodi, are you looking forward to your last day?” Laura asked trying to sound normal

“No, not really, but it was bound to happen some time or later, and it won’t be permanent will it” She tried to sound optimistic

“You know it’s not going to be the same without you” Sharni said

“If I had my way, I wouldn’t be going at all trust me, but when you have two other people to think about, oh yes and Chris who forced me to stop now, you don’t really get a choice” she laughed

“Gordon, come on, let’s get your scenes done, bring Laura along with you aswell” Daniel called out

“Come on, don’t want to keep him waiting, he’ll go into one of his bad moods, you know what it’s like” Laura said dragging Jodi off

“Yer, and you can tell me what I missed out on last night whilst I was working, lucky for some, you got the night off, along with practically everyone else” Jodi started moaning again

“Those hormones, all you ever do it moan, moan, moan, when is it going to stop?” Laura joked

“Once I’ve had the babies” Jodi replied

“Hopefully before” Laura said to herself

“Oi, I heard that” Jodi added

“And? I’m not going to take it back, come on, Dan’s gonna be mad” Laura replied walking a bit quicker

“I saw that you trying to change the subject”

“Whatever” Laura laughed

“Finally you two are here, can we get on with it now?” Daniel asked

“Yes” Laura stated

“That was a rhetorical question-no need for an answer” Daniel added

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jodi was standing in the corner talking to Sharni about what had happened the night before. Jodi was in shock, she couldn’t believe that had happened, and least of all she expected it from Indi. She knew that Indi still fancied Rhys, but she wouldn’t have thought that she would have done that. She didn’t want her last day to be like this. Her first scenes had been great, and herself and Laura had had a laugh, but now this had happened.

“Look there she is” Sharni said looking towards Indi

“I have to go and speak to her” Jodi replied

“Jodi, I don’t think that’s a good idea”

“No, I have to” Jodi stated before walking off

“Where’s she gone?” Emma asked Laura as she noticed Jodi walk off.

“She’s gone to speak to Indi, I think, well at least that’s what I heard her sau”

“That can’t be good, come on, this could get really bad” Emma said before she and Laura started following Jodi. By the time they got there Jodi and Indi were already slagging each other off.

“How could you do that to her?” Jodi yelled

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Indi replied

“Yes you do, Laura, Rhys, the kiss” Jodi said

“I didn’t do a thing wrong” Indi stated

“We all know that you did, how can you be so horrible, I thought Laura was your friend”

“She was until she stole my man” Indi replied. Jodi was about to reply, but she put her hand to her chest.

“I..I can’t..I can’t breath” she managed to get out. Emma and Laura came rushing over.

“What have you done?” Emma yelled

“I didn’t do anything” Indi replied before running out. Jodi still couldn’t breath, it was just getting worse.

“Jodi, you need to relax” Laura said, “Just breath in and out nice and gently.” Jodi’s breathing was starting to come back to normal, when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, she couldn’t breath again.

“I’m going to call an ambulance, and I’ll call Chris, stay with her” Emma told Laura before rushing off, trying to get a signal with her mobile. Soon she came back in and told them that the ambulance would be here in ten minutes, they just had to hang on until then.

30 minutes later

Jodi was now in hospital. She had suffered a panic attack, and the pain in her stomach was probably just the babies telling her that they were stressed and that she needed to calm down. Just to be on the safe side though, they were going to do another ultrasound in about 10 minutes.

“Well, that was an eventful last day wasn’t it” Jodi said to everyone who was in the room.

“Yer, it sure was” Laura said. The past fifteen minute for everyone had been awful. They had had to sit outside to hear if one of their best friends was alright. They hadn’t got a clue what was wrong with her, apart from that she had a pain in her stomach and that she couldn’t breath properly. From the beginning it hadn’t looked very good.

Finally their wait had been over when one of the doctor’s had let Chris go in, hinting that she would be alright. Now all they had to find out about was the twins, and if they had survived …

Preview

Are the twins ok?

OMG, i never knew about this fic, but i like it, except that Jodi is having Chris's babies and not Pauls :( I hope she doesnt have a miscarriage though, that'll be awful. And can we please have some Paul and Jodi scenes :D Great chapter though

Please update soon :D

[edit] something i forgot to add, if Jodi is 6months pregnant with Chris.B's babies, why isnt she living with him?? Because it would be conventional to live with the father of your babies, unless she moves in after their born :unsure: Just throwing some ideas :D

Archived