Retraced Steps

Guest Jackieleanne

How oh so very cute! All the fluff, I'm overwhelmed! I mean, I haven't had Jackie fluff in a while... been missing my fix :P But it was perfect. The interation of Gypsy/Will/Lilly as a family is beautiful, and Noah and Hayley are too wonderful for words. Can't wait till their bub is born so you can write them as parents! I'm so excited about this story, and about where you're going to take all the characters... :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 3

Gypsy’s P.O.V

“Sorry to be leaving so soon, Irene I feel really bad it’s just I’m completely exhausted” I say as I lean against Will,

“That’s completely understandable it’s been a long journey don’t worry about it darl” she says smiling at me, she will never change never stop being the kind and caring woman that she is,

“thanks Irene I’m glad you understand” I say to her,

“now why don’t you and Will get back home and get some rest and sort everything out, me and Barry will look after Lily if she wants?” Irene says looking at us,

“Lily do you want to stay at Grandma’s for mummy and daddy” Will asks her as she rushes over to us,

“Yeah can I, I don’t want to leave just yet” she says jumping up and down,

“off course you can princess, see I told you that you’d love it here, maybe if your good Grandma will take you down to the beech” I say smiling at her.

Hayley’s P.O.V

“mmm” I mumble softly as I open my eyes and nuzzle myself more into Noah’s body,

“You’re awake then beautiful” I hear him say,

“yeah I’m awake how long have I been asleep” I ask him stifling a yawn,

“a few hours babe, go back to sleep if your tired still we still have hours to go yet” he says looking down at me and kissing my forehead softly,

“ok I love you Noah” I say softly,

“I love you too Hayley” he says softly as I shut my eyes hoping to get back to sleep.

Will’s P.O.V

“Gypsy are you coming” I say walking towards the bedroom wondering where she had got to we was going to go to the shops and get some food, “Gypsy” I say again as she doesn’t answer I stop in my tracks as I see her curled up on our bed asleep she was so shattered that she hadn’t even got under the covers, “sleep well babe” I say kissing her softly, I find a blanket and place it over her not wanting to disturb her, I go out into the living room writing a note to say that I had gone out for the shopping and that I’d pick Lily up.

Awww, Gypsy & Will are love. So so cute! And fluff, all this amazingly wonderful fluff. Noah and Hayley were perfect as well, I can't wait till they are all back together again, it will be so great to read! I loved Will putting the blanket over Gypsy, hes so cute! And yay for Irene and Barry! Woo! Better update soon, I want good quality interaction between them all!

Archived