Retraced Steps

Guest Jackieleanne

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 2

Gypsy’s P.O.V

“How long mummy” Lily moans from the backseat of the car,

“well not far now princess look see we are in Summer Bay now so not long at all” I say smiling as I look out of the window at the Welcome to Summer Bay sign,

“We heading to see Irene first or going to our new house” Will asks me not taking his eyes from the road,

“well we should probably go to the new place and help them move everything in make sure everything gets in the right place” I tell him,

“Yeah we probably should and head over their later on in the evening” he says smiling as he pulls into the street that we will be staying,

“Home sweet home” I say smiling as Will pulls to a stop behind the removal vans,

“Were home princess” Will says to Lily as he climbs out of the car opening the door to help Lily out.

Hayley’s P.O.V

“Ugh I wish that munchkin would stop kicking so that I can get some sleep” I moan as I rub my stomach softly as I lean back in the seat,

“Aww come here” Noah says softly wrapping his arm around me so that I can lean against him, he places the small fleece blanket around me, and slowly places his hand over my own, moments later the kicking subsides,

“mmm he or she must love their daddy” I say softly to him,

“Yeah well little one has to be good so that mummy can get some rest” he says kissing me gently on the forehead, “now try and get some sleep and before you know it we will be touching down at Sydney” he says I smile softly to myself before closing my eyes hoping to drift into a peaceful sleep.

Noah’s P.O.V

I look at her sleeping peacefully against me my beautiful wife pregnant with our first child, and to me that just made her even more beautiful she was glowing despite the restless nights and the prolonged morning sickness that she was still suffering from, it was a long flight especially for her having to put up with our little one kicking inside of her literally non stop for most of the flight.

“mmm” I hear her moan softly as I look down to see her starting to stir,

“shh go back to sleep” I whisper softly to her stroking her hair not wanting her to wake again, wanting her to get some more rest she really needs it.

Will’s P.O.V

“Come on Gypsy hurry up” I shout as I hold onto Lily’s hand as she stands clutching her doll as we wait for Gypsy so that we can go and see Irene,

“coming” I hear her mumble before she slowly makes her way into the living room,

“you ok you look rather pale?” I ask her as she makes her way over to us,

“Just feeling a bit queasy probably because we’ve been travelling all day that’s all” she says as she take’s Lily’s hand and makes her way outside as I lock the door behind us.

“Oh my god Will, Gypsy, and Lily wow look at you come to Grandma Irene” Irene says as we stand at the doorway,

“Grandma” Lily says rushing over to her, as Irene lifts her up in her arms,

“Hey” I say as me and Gypsy make our way inside the house that was home to me for so long, it was good to be back in Summer Bay I really had missed the place,

“Hi” I hear Barry say

“Hi Barry it’s good to see you again, long time no see” I say making my way towards him to greet him I had never known what to make of him the numerous times Hayley had rang me and told me about the two of them falling out and Irene being left in tears,

“Hi I’m Gypsy” Gypsy says making her way to him I forgot that she hadn’t met him before he’d never been up to Queensland with Irene when she had come to visit.

Archived