Tidbits from the Telegraph

Guest Andy

WHY was poor Kate Ritchie crying into her mobile phone as she left Randwick Fitness First yesterday? Witnesses said the Home And Away star was having a very emotional conversation after finishing her workout, and was addressing someone named Chris. Perhaps her ex- boyfriend, league player Chris Walker, is not as happy about Ritchie's new school principal boyfriend as he made out.

Daily Telegraph, 1 Nov 06

THERE was no drink-driving or drug possession appearances at Windsor Local Court yesterday -- not real ones anyway. The magistrate and the rest of the chambers gang scored a day off as the court shut to allow Home And Away to film scenes for an upcoming episode.

Daily Telegraph, 31 Oct 06

SANS Souci actor Rodger Corser has found himself the last man standing after auditioning for a role alongside Debra Messing and Miranda Otto in new US mini-series The Starter Wife, to be shot on the Gold Coast. As soon as Corser finishes his Starter Wife commitments, he will return to long-running Home and Away for a guest role for several months.

Daily Telegraph, 30 Oct 06

The rumours surrounding her love life is so confusing one minute she is with Chris the next with another man. Thanks for posting Andy.

Kate was actually in Perth a couple of weeks ago for the Telethon and when directly asked if she had a boyfriend she said no she is currently single.

They're referring to Sally & Brad.

Maybe I'm reading it the wrong way, but it doesn't sound like that to me. It distinctly says that Chris isn't as happy about Kate's new boyfriend as he made out - why would he have made out that he was fine with her dating someone who isn't real? :huh:

Maybe I'm reading it the wrong way, but it doesn't sound like that to me. It distinctly says that Chris isn't as happy about Kate's new boyfriend as he made out - why would he have made out that he was fine with her dating someone who isn't real? :huh:

The article is talking about this new guy Kate is meant to be dating, who is a principal. Not the actor who plays brad. :)

The article is talking about this new guy Kate is meant to be dating, who is a principal. Not the actor who plays brad. :)

That's what I was saying.

Archived