Ashton Nayder

Guest ILOVEASH

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*claps* yay welcome to the Ashness :)!

The curls are so cute and when he wears his hate they curl around it (lol I know what I'm on about :P)

^^Thankyou, im assuming you meant hat and am sure you do know what you're on about and if i dont see it then im gonna take it as you seeing what others cant see. :P

This guy is the most hilarious cop i have seen in H&A. He's so small compared to everyone, even Luc, it's so cute and adorable. He makes me laugh, especially when he's trying to be serious and in police-mode.

In todays UK C5 episode, when he was telling Johnny that he was to be called "Constable Ashton Nadir" it was too funny, he looked scared. :lol:

And Brad just towered over him in their scenes together.

• 6 months later...

ok-it's about time this thread is revived in memory of Ash!

god i miss him.he was in our H&A episodes up til' the end of April/start of May.

Wish he'd cum back,he's gorg eous...:wink:

and his I luvd his hair...

miss him.! :(

how can ne1 say he was horrible?!?fair enuf,he broke Martha's heart but he was prob hurtin 2.dat duzn't change the fact he's hot.. :wub: as well as that, Ben Geurens' is a great actor as well,think he played Ash perfectly... :wink:

So cum on ppl..!If ya luvd Ash,show ur appreciation.! :wink:

Its times like this where I wish Ash was still around. You know, if he didnt have the whole wife and kids thing going on, i would love for him to come back and sweep Martha off her feet. He is the only guy that actually loved her, and treated her sweetly, and made her happy. Until the wife and kids came into play, but before that, i loved them, but hated them at times as well. It was too long ago to remember :P

But yeh, Martha needs some loving in her life, and all the guys she likes, like someone else <_< The poor girl :( Either Ash or Hugh can come back and fall in love with Martha. But since this is the Ash AT, i'll go with Ash, even though i really want Hugh :P

Ahem. Corey loved Martha. He was delusional and psychotic, but he loved her...

I wouldn't mind seeing Ash again. After writing him in a fic, I developed a real soft spot for him. He's a really sympathetic character - this guy who made one mistake (got a girl pregnant - which she was responsible for too, I might add) and has been paying for it ever since. He did "the right thing" and married her, but he obviously doesn't love her as much as he wishes he did, or he wouldn't be off falling in love with Martha. I feel so sad for him that had to go back to a life he didn't want, and that his supposed best friend of however many years turned on him on the say so of a fickle woman who knew what she was getting herself into. Martha had the love and support of all her friends and family - even though she kept rejecting it - and Ash had no one but Jack... And Jack thinks that Ash is low :rolleyes:

Archived