Ashton Nayder

Guest ILOVEASH

Not really loobieloo :P I think He has a horrible dress sense and looks so old...(no offence Ben)

But his Hairs ok too bad he dosnt have the face to go with it

How dare you say horrid things about him in his appriciation thread? :(:P

Anyhoo ZoeMcCallister you can just call me Laura yano :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG in my exam last thursday the guy sitting next to me had this hideous shirt that so looked like the dark blue and yellow shirt Ash wore when he first came, and the first thing i thought of was Ash, but i like ASh now so i didnt get freaked out, but if i still hated him i dont know how i would of survived that exam :P

OMG in my exam last thursday the guy sitting next to me had this hideous shirt that so looked like the dark blue and yellow shirt Ash wore when he first came, and the first thing i thought of was Ash, but i like ASh now so i didnt get freaked out, but if i still hated him i dont know how i would of survived that exam :P

Finally, she likes Ash :P

Good luck for the results.

See!!! Another Ash fan! :D Welcome to the dark side :P

And yeh good luck for the results *crosses fingers and toes*

hahahaahahahhaah, laura im no Ash fan, i just like him for making Martha happy. But once he breaks her heart at the end of the week, i will hate him, and i will become an official member of the "i hate Ash' club. But just now, for the next 4 days i will like him :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived