Ashton Nayder

Guest ILOVEASH

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, yes. I really enjoy the scenes with him and Morag, you can just find yourself rooting for her to punch the little weasel, lol. :P

And regarding the commetns about how much people hate him I agree with Kase. There's a time and place, and appreciation with more bashful than appreciative commetns is highly unfair don't you think? Anyway, evil characters are great. It's called a decent plot.

Its actually Ashton Nadar, thats what his business card and police name tag says. I like Naydar better <_<

Do you know what, i love his name: Ashton Nadar. It just cracks me up all the time, my brother says that it doesnt go, so that just makes it even funnier for me. Ashton Nadar :lol: hehe, i think im high :rolleyes:

Its actually Ashton Nadar, thats what his business card and police name tag says. I like Naydar better <_<

Do you know what, i love his name: Ashton Nadar. It just cracks me up all the time, my brother says that it doesnt go, so that just makes it even funnier for me. Ashton Nadar :lol: hehe, i think im high :rolleyes:

what a strange thing to say. I love the name ashton

OMG finally!!! I told you all someone would LOVE Ash with me!!!

Krystal , you are my new best friend :D

And all you guys out there who don't like Ash, why are you in the appriciation thread for him? :P

I LOVE ASH

I LOVE ASH

I LOVE ASH

I LOVE ASH :wub:

Need I say more?

Archived