Ashton Nayder

Guest ILOVEASH

Noone "mocked the actors integrity" that really has nothing to do with anything. It's just a TV show. You're meant to hate some of the characters. If it makes you happy, then we all love whoever plays Ash! Maybe we just don't like his onscreen character.

So we dont like Ash boohoo no one said you couldn't we are all entitle to our own opinion.

Well actually, I never said you couldn't dislike Ash. I agree with you, some characters you are meant to hate. I don't particularly like him either. Sometimes I hate Amanda or Cassie but that's because they're written to be hated at that time. Fair enough. I'm not having a go at you because I like him, in fact the whole storyline involving him is utterly boring to me. What I was trying to say is it's not very nice to degrade an actor based on their looks. Maybe in this thread it was just 'loser', but then there are stronger insults such as 'repulsive' or 'scum'. It's like when people used to insult Sharni by saying she was too 'orange'. It has absolutely nothing to do with her as an actress.

As for not mocking them? Well you pretty much created a thread so that you could get a reaction from people, then saying 'I don't think that anyone could possibly think he's hot'.

Okay fair enough Sam, he may not ever read this or take it to heart. It's more thinking about whether or not it's fair to say things like that about people that they have no control over.

Look, whatever. I usually don't get involved with these types of discussions, especially when I don't have any care for the characters involve. Do what you like, that was my opinion, you have your own. You're right, we're both entitled to it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You made such a big deal over that. I can't even be bothered arguing with it although I know what you mean and no I didn't make an account to mock him, that was a lie too. Sorry it wasn't me and I'm sure the real 'ILOVEASH' is going to be sorry when he/she finds the replies on this thread. Also, I don't think people dislike people because of their looks! I just think that they don't like their character and are picking all the negative things about them, to dis them. Why is Cassie's skin that colour anyway?

Archived