Ashton Nayder

Guest ILOVEASH

Wheres Krystal she feel right at home in this thread

I think her internet at home has broken or someting or her computer at home is broke. So she can only use the internet at school or something. She said something on HAAC but ive forgotten :unsure:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wheres Krystal she feel right at home in this thread

I think her internet at home has broken or someting or her computer at home is broke. So she can only use the internet at school or something. She said something on HAAC but ive forgotten :unsure:

Lol thank you I did know but she would feel right at home here. I don't. So I shall now exit.

' date='Nov 3 2006, 11:22 AM' post='476787']

ash & martha 4eva :D

Are you ill? Tempreture? Delusions?!?

Because by the sound of the topic title it would give the impression that you think Ash is hot *trys not to throw up*

Anyway this is a appreciation thread. So I better leave :)

No I think they just had a death wish!

M/J fans attack!

I think the sad thing about a post like this is what it brings out in people. You've pretty much mocked an actor's credibility and integrity.

And for the people with the insults flying, just because you don't like Ash doesn't mean you have the right to insult and degrade Ben Geurens. Fair enough if you hate his character, if you love Jack and Martha so much that you would blame their break up on Ash. That's your right and your opinion, but insulting an actor's look because of this is simply a cheap shot and low. And insulting people who may like him is just condenscending on other peoples' opinions.

I'm sorry to sound harsh or offend anybody but seriously, it just really frustrated me and I was compelled to say something.

Ok. We can have our opinion and you can have yours. Noone "mocked the actors integrity" that really has nothing to do with anything. It's just a TV show. You're meant to hate some of the characters. If it makes you happy, then we all love whoever plays Ash! Maybe we just don't like his onscreen character. You should be happy, because I thought that there would be much more hatred towards Ash, but noone said anything horrible, that was worse than "he's a loser". I think you should stop taking things so seriously.

Archived