Stepping Backwards (by -Jade-) - comments

I love music

Well I thought I'd post this here - it's a one shot I wrote for the fanfic competition. Reviews are welcome with constructive critisicm or compliments. Thanks to I Love Music and Skykat for proofing - you guys were a lot of help!

It was a pleasure, Jade. Like I said when I first read the fic, it made me cry, especially the "come back" at the end. Brilliant story! :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I agree with ILM. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was a beautifully, well written piece. I cried the first time I read it and it still gets me when I read it now. The introduction, that heart breaking ending, Flynn's words to her, her reactions. You got it just about perfect Jade. A really beautiful piece of writing, really believable and genuine. I loved every word. Well done.xx

I have never been a big fan-fic reader, but skimming through the newest posts, this thread caught my eye, and I'm glad it did.

I love reading fiction with so many images as the ones you have here. I like it when writers care enough to write how the surroundings are, like you did at the begining - how she walked across the floor, the thud when she landed on the sofa etc.

Thank you! It made me cry.

• 2 months later...

Well after being so impressed by your writing in your fic trapped i thought i would have a nose at some of your others and this was absolutely fantastic! It was so well written! Everything about it was just perfect! The emotion, the descriptions, everything! It brought a tear to my eye! lol Great writing Jade! :)

Well after being so impressed by your writing in your fic trapped i thought i would have a nose at some of your others and this was absolutely fantastic! It was so well written! Everything about it was just perfect! The emotion, the descriptions, everything! It brought a tear to my eye! lol Great writing Jade! :)

Thanks Laura. :) Again. :P

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Stepping Backwards (by -Jade-) - comments