Help on making avatars

Guest rockagirl

Okay, so here's the first ones I made. They are exactly the same except for the text under the main text (you know what I mean) tell me what you think, I'll try to post more later if you'd like.

haabanner2.jpghaabanner1.jpg

Hope you like them!

There nice :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can somebody please try and make an avatar with my Macca/Cassie pictures or my Belle/Lucas pictures? :D

Thanks!

I'll try and make some but I can't find the pictures of Macca/Cassie or Belle/Lucas that you posted? :huh:

Thank you so much, the pictures are in the first page. Its the first thing i posted here

! :)

I can post the pics again if you cant see them :D

Can somebody please try and make an avatar with my Macca/Cassie pictures or my Belle/Lucas pictures? :D

Thanks!

I'll try and make some but I can't find the pictures of Macca/Cassie or Belle/Lucas that you posted? :huh:

Thank you so much, the pictures are in the first page. Its the first thing i posted here

yes please do - dunno why i can't see them. I've done 3 avies of the pics u've posted already :wink:

Thanks!

I can't see them either, but if you repost I'll make some too :)

Archived