Help on making avatars

Guest rockagirl

I can't make avatars but I can get any pictures/screencaps that you want. That probably isn't much help because you want avatars, but if you need pics/screencaps then just say and I'll get them for you :)

Okay, thanks! I would love some pictures of Ric, Macca, Lucas or Kim :D

Again thank you..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Rockagirl, not sure if you saw my last message, because I posted almost the same moment as you did, so my message became the last on one page. Just wanted you to know so you could answer the question.

Hi, i just saw the other message! It would be great if you could make a banner, ill credit you on the page of course! :D

Im glad people want to help! The headline could be something like "Home and Away Online, Your Number One Source" ...

And how cool is it that your friends have family in my home town?! Whats their last name? You see this town is not that big so maby i know them :)

Anyway thank you 4 helping!!

Skaug, but I don't think that's the last name of the family, because it's their mother's family (she died a couple of years ago) and they have their father's last name (which is also my middle name, this is a small town too, and we are related).

I'll try to make some banners, but I'm not that good at it, just so you're warned :P

Skaug, but I don't think that's the last name of the family, because it's their mother's family (she died a couple of years ago) and they have their father's last name (which is also my middle name, this is a small town too, and we are related).

I'll try to make some banners, but I'm not that good at it, just so you're warned :P

Your great at making avatars so your probably great at making banners to :D

I dont know any Skaug but its cool that you know someone whos been in Fauske.. But next year im moving to Australia.. I cant wait :D

Okay, so here's the first ones I made. They are exactly the same except for the text under the main text (you know what I mean) tell me what you think, I'll try to post more later if you'd like.

haabanner2.jpghaabanner1.jpg

Hope you like them!

Hopefully I'm moving to the United States next year :)

EDIT: How come everything looks so much better in photoshop than when you post them :/

They would probably look better if they were a little smaller...

Thank you! The second one was actually the first I made (they come in reverse order after uploading at photobucket.com)

Just some background info:

The fonts are downloaded from www.webpagepublicity.com

The pictures of the cast is taken from different webpages or given after request

The background picture is a photography shot by me (not in Australia, Danmark actually lol)

Okay, so here's the first ones I made. They are exactly the same except for the text under the main text (you know what I mean) tell me what you think, I'll try to post more later if you'd like.

haabanner2.jpghaabanner1.jpg

Hope you like them!

Hopefully I'm moving to the United States next year :)

EDIT: How come everything looks so much better in photoshop than when you post them :/

They would probably look better if they were a little smaller...

Omg these are awesome! Thank you so much, your really talented! :D

I think i like the first one best, even though they almost look the same! :)

Archived