Switching Sides

Guest Becstar

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because she's doing a show with one channel doesn't necessarily mean she isn't going back to H&A. The H&A thing is only supposed to be a three week stint, and considering the amount of publicity she seems to generate I wouldn't be surprised if Channel 7 took her back regardless of this. I guess we'll just have to wait and see though.

Once again I'm puzzled. What is everyone on about?? Media personalities work for whoever will offer them work and pay them. That's how they make a living.!!!

Not always. When people are in a long running show they're usually contracted to the channel that airs it (at least that's the way it works in the uk). But I don't see how it would affect Bec now - as I said before, if she does return to H&A it will only be for a few weeks, so she won't have any contractual ties to the channel.

I highly doubt Bec Hewitt has anything to do with the myspace page or forum. She hasn't done anything with her music for ages and the page mostly features it. Also Channel nine has her contracted and on the abba special adds she is bec hewitt not cartwright. I think someone is just pulling our leg and having a lot of fun.

For the hundredth time: it doesn't necessarily matter that she's appearing on channel 9. If she's only doing one programme for them she won't be contracted to them for any length of time, so she could stil film for H&A before or afterwards. I'm not saying she will, just that it's technically a possibility.

^ Yes but from what TV Week is hinting she isn't just doing the one show, they are talking about her joining McLeods Daughters and some other posibilities. I think they will offer her a fair bit to hang around, and personally i think she will...

Archived