Can Happiness Happen? (by tasha7905) - comments

Gypsy & Will Fan

ohh its so good now listen cassie stick to your word and leave lucas and maddie alone and run along to ric

please dont make it to dramatic cause drama always caused people to break up

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, as soon as I post your there reading. much appreciated Jackieleanne. I will have to keep you in suspense about Matilda for at least another 2 chapters if not more. The next chapter will be just M & L. Then after that there is one on Cass and Ric, than one on Jack and Martha. Then it will be back to bits of everyone again. Will try and post again today.

Hehe yep my internet is always on now that ive braught my own computer for my room, plus im making the most of not actually having to work everyday this week like I have been doing lately, its the good thing about a gap year though that you litterally get to do whatever you want. :)

I love your fic though and I am always rereading chapters of fanfictions I am addicted to them. :))

Edited by Jackieleanne