Can Happiness Happen? (by tasha7905) - comments

Gypsy & Will Fan

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan and Cassie???????! Eww....I'm sorry, that's plain wrong.....Dan used to be a councillor at her old school *tries to block out the not-so-nice mental images forming in her head*! Anyways, I guess that's the effect that a really good story can have on you! Great writing, keep it up!

XxX

Dan and Cassie???????! Eww....I'm sorry, that's plain wrong.....Dan used to be a councillor at her old school *tries to block out the not-so-nice mental images forming in her head*! Anyways, I guess that's the effect that a really good story can have on you! Great writing, keep it up!

XxX

That's exactly what I thought! That's a really unusual pairing...Great story though, really lovin this especially evil Cassie! More soon please.xx

Dan was the only person I could think of that was married and in the story otherwise it would have had to be Flynn and that would have been really wrong. Dan isnt the school counsellor in this story dont worry. It will all be explained in further chapters. Will post again soon. Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like it, even if I grossed some of you out. Lol.

Please try to stay away from Luca Cassie just get with Ric again please, lol. Great chapter, I loved the bit when Maddie and Luca where in bed and she was rambling onto him. I can't wait to read more.

I wonder what the letter is about.

Edited by Jackieleanne