That Endless Summer and Don't Forget About Me (by sevenpuddings) - comments

-Tess-

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jess!

Great to see you've kept writing. I love That Endless Summer. Can't wait til the action picks up a bit but the way you create the scenes is awesome.

I haven't got around to reading Don't Forget About Me but I will :)

Keep up the great work!

Hey!

I love 'That Endless Summer'......mind you....I adored 'Seduction of Summer' LOL...so I guess it kinda figures LOL. I can't wait to see what situations the foursome will get themselves into this time....haven't read the other FanFic yet.....but I will.... Please update soon!

XxX

Thanks SKYKAT, Jen, jeh-jeh and Julie. I'm glad your liking them. Hopefully I'll be able to take That Endless Summer in a different direction than Seduction of Summer, while still keeping it's old spark.

I'm working on the next chapters for both stories now, and as soon as I have my wonderful proof readers check them, they'll be up :)

Thanks SKYKAT, Jen, jeh-jeh and Julie. I'm glad your liking them. Hopefully I'll be able to take That Endless Summer in a different direction than Seduction of Summer, while still keeping it's old spark.

I'm working on the next chapters for both stories now, and as soon as I have my wonderful proof readers check them, they'll be up :)

Wonderful. I like it! lol

I love your "That Endless Summer", I'm ashamed to say that chapter 3 was the first I'd ever read, but it was fantastic! You are an amazing writer, and when my coursework is out of the way I'm going to have to catch up! lol

Amazingly Brilliant! =D Very different from any fanfics I've read. Cassie as a goth! I'm loving it! lol Lucas as a nerd! lol Very VERY good! Please keep writing so I can keep...proofing..? lol *claps*

Just found That Endless Summer on fanfiction.net but thought I would review here. Then, I realise there is ANOTHER fic for me to read - beautiful! Haven't done so yet but will.

That Endless Summer is excellent, as always. I have a sneaking feeling that drama is coming...I don't know why! I love it, and can't wait for the next part.

Actually, I got so excited when I saw trhe words "Sequel to Seduction of Summer" that I momentarily stopped concentrating, and succeeded in burning a hole in one of my cushions on my bed with my cigarette, which isn't good, but the fic more than makes up for it!

Actually, I got so excited when I saw trhe words "Sequel to Seduction of Summer" that I momentarily stopped concentrating, and succeeded in burning a hole in one of my cushions on my bed with my cigarette, which isn't good, but the fic more than makes up for it!

I'm glad you like it. Hopefully there will be another chapter up soon which will make it up again to the cushion. Hopefully, there will be no more holes :lol:

Just letting everyone know I had a bit of writers block (maybe it's because of recent Australian episodes) but I've been writing lately so new chapters for both should be up soon *crosses fingers*. Don't give up on me yet!

-Jess