Rock Me Gently (by I love music) - comments

Holly

I'll be happy to read anything you write about Kane :P Not so bothered about Angie - but that's just because I didn't really watch the character. I like all your stuff, but I think you do kids very well. My favourite of your stories is Always and Forever. So cute but so sad as well. :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've read of your work you can turn your hand to pretty much anything but from a personal point of view (not just fanfics but any form of writing/tv etc) I'm a big fan of drama, angst, pathos and suchlike. What I like about your writing is your ability to get inside the character's heads and describe what they're thinking even as children, which I find the most difficult thing to do. I'm a huge Kane fan but I've never been an Angie fan and general fics about her don't really interest me but I'm finding this one fascinating. I can see why you like Kane and Angie because they are both deeply complex, many-dimensional characters and from a personal point of view I think they're the type of characters you write the best about. That might just be because I'm interested in how childhood perceptions affect adult life and you have the ability to get behind why those sorts of characters act the way they do. I'd certainly be interested to read about Sally as a child because we've all grown up with her and know her pretty well but if you could get inside her head and put a different slant on her life it could be really interesting. That's my opinion for what it's worth and I'll quite happily continue to read anything you write so I hope you'll continue to write much more.

P.S. I'm not a fan of couple based or soppy stories but K/K are my exception and anything you write about them is acceptable!

Thanks for your comments. I do have the third chapter in my head (and a very clear picture of a new character I'm about to introduce.) It's just I've been keeping tabs on the view count and it doesn't look like very many ppl are reading this story so I keep wondering if it's worth my while continuing. :(

I love writing about kids (I think kids are the most fascinating ppl on earth :D ) but I don't think many ppl are very interested in Angie and Josie as kids as I got far more "hits" with Promises to Keep. I've already sort of got Sally as a kid in my head tho I didn't watch H&A then. I've kind of got a plan in my mind of maybe having Sally know the Phillips boys, it would depend on eveyone's ages then.

And I'm not a huge Angie fan - tho what I have planned with this fic will make ppl both sympathise with and understand her. :P

ps My own fave story too is Always and Forever (that kind of took over me and I could see scenes before I wrote them! :) )

Another fantastixc chapter, please, please, please continue it!

Thanks for your confidence in me! :)

I'm keeping track of the "hits" so I'll see how it goes. At the moment it's only about 20+ since the last chapter so it's not looking good. :( If it picks up or I get some more reviews I'll begin work on the next chapter :) otherwise... :(

Wow, fantastic twist at the end. If you don't keep going with this I love Music I'll bombard you to death by PM, it's a fantastic story and I'm far too involved in it for you to stop writing now!

Wow, fantastic twist at the end. If you don't keep going with this I love Music I'll bombard you to death by PM, it's a fantastic story and I'm far too involved in it for you to stop writing now!

Well it looks like you're going to have to keep writing then! :lol:

Great story, looks like Angie didn't have much of a chance with parents like hers...

Well it looks like you're going to have to keep writing then! :lol:

Great story, looks like Angie didn't have much of a chance with parents like hers...

I'm a bit stuck at the moment but I'll get back to it. I go through phases like this when I write. The only thing I know for certain is that the "seven for a secret" has never been what everybody - I mean both my readers :P -thinks it is.