This Is Me. But Who Am I? (by tasha7905) - comments

summer_bay_rules

Chapter 6 - The party

I sat on the beach, watching the party happen around me. People had been drinking and dancing for ages including me. It was fun until it started getting dark and people started pairing off. Henry was with that Cassie girl, Ric was kissing a girl called Lee. I had no idea where Belle was, so that just left me and Matilda.

She smiled at me and I understood, now dont get me wrong I was still scared even though I knew what Belle had shown me.

She led me to the rocks and postioned herself down on one I followed. Luckily for me she took the lead. I felt her lips against mine and we started kissing gently eventually it got more passionate and I felt my shirt being undone. I knew that was my cue I undid her bikini and cupped her in my hands, she pushed against me and it felt amazing.

We stayed like that for ages, but in the back of my mind was what if she wanted to go further, what would I do.

She pulled away and smiled at me. "Lucas Im sorry but tonight we cant you know. Wrong time off the month and all that, but I do want to with you, Do you? she said.

I felt relieved when she said we couldnt but then instantly scared when she said she did want to. "Yea of course" I blurted out.

She kissed me again and that is how we stayed for hours that night, her bare chest against mine. I can admit at that point it felt like heaven.

Looking back now I must say that the feelings I had with Matilda that night were the same as the feelings I had with Belle the night before. That should have told me something, but i just figured I was a horny 15 year old.

Now dont judge me I didnt know what to do. I wasnt used to situations with girls let alone two of them. Everything that has happened since has made all of us aware of things, of what we did, the risks we took with each others hearts, but that yet again is later in the story.

yay! another great chapter :P

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww thats so cute.

i love this story, i love the lucas/belle friendship/relationship.

i wonder if matilda thinks they are a couple, or if belle will continue to "teach" lucas while she thinks that.

lucas sounds so much older in his speech, i really like the way the story is told!

Thanks all. Kase I tried to make Lucas sound older, as by the end of the story each of them will have been through a lot, which meant they had to asses what they had been doing and what was actually between them, so they have all grown up a lot. More will be up later