Friends

Guest lilaccat

Just remembered one: don't know the name but the one where Monica and Ross do "The Routine" that cracked me up especially the producer saying "make sure you get it on camera, they'll want this for the bloopers(what a funny word) show" :D

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH and the one in series 10. Monica gets protective of her plates and Rachels sister Amy says something to ross and Rachel about getting Emma if they die "how bout this, if you guys die and the Crazy Plate Lady dies . . . " and then Chandler says "no if Crazy Plate Lady dies . . . "

TOW all the jealousy is one of my favourites! It's so funny when the barbershop quartet sings, and when the dancers dance the audition dance Joey taught them.

The last one is also one of the best ever in my opinion, it's so funny when Ross and Rachel get back together, and then Ross says: "Unless we're on a break..."

TO Without the ski trip: When everone is fighting and Chandler starts dancing, yelling "look at me! guess wo I am!" and the Phoebe says: "Hey, Hey, HEY!!! Look what you're doing to Chandler!!!"

TOW Ross' tan - whenever he walks in it's hilarious! Or as Rachel put it: "Oooh myyy... What is up with Miss Hawaiian Tropic?"

TOW the late thanksgiving - "Who do you think it's from?" -Joey

TOW Ross is fine - when he's doing his speech!

TOW Ross' new girlfriend - "Isn't that just spit you in he neck, kick you on the crotch fantastic?!"

And some random favourites:

"This is like a reunion in the hall!!" - Janice

"Some can sing, some can dance, some turn (Don'n remember the word he use, but he's referring to Emma's cake that is shaped like a penis) into woodland creatures." - Ross

And of course:

Chandler: This isn't like swimming after you eat! Pick up the phone!!

(Ross leaves)

Chandler: I was kidding about the swimming thing. That's not true.

Joey: Yeah! Tell that to my uncle Lenny!

Chandler: Why? What happened to him?

Joey: Nothing. He just really believes that.

And I have to mention:Joey: And then you'll be all "oh maan" and he'll be like "Oh YEAH!", and we, we'll be like "Oh duuudeh", and pretty soon you'll be like "haaaahhch..." and, and "Oh I can't go! Rachel and Mark might be there!" and we'll be like "MAN GET OVER IT, IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS!!!"

Chandler: Paints quite a picture, doesn't he?

And one last:

When Joey's on pyramid (TOW the stripper cries, hilarious episode!!!)

"Like WHY would there be a ghost in my fridge?"

Oh, I could go on all night, but I'm not gonna drive you crazy anymore. What can I say, I LOVE friends! :wub:

&& TO After The Superbowl.

Where they sing the Lion Sleeps Tonight and Joey does the "Oooeeeeeeee"

I love the THanksgiving one with Brad Pitt & the rumour.

&& Rachel Giving Birth

I'M DILATED 3!"

They are all on my list :)

I love Phoebe's song about Grandparents.

"...Your parents told you she moved to Peru, but the truth is she died, and someday you will too!"

That is hilarious. That episode was actually today's episode here in Norway :)

Archived