Raining (by I love music) - comments

Skykat

Well seeing as Frankie said it was okay :P

Loved this ILM. You got Irene completely spot on, I loved her little memory scenes and the bit with Tasha. Great one shot, it didn't really need much more. I'm just gutted you're going to stop writing fanfics...such a waster *shakes head*

This is almost creepy. I have only "met" (people on message boards, and my friends, people who aren't actually authors and do this for living) one other person that can impress me with her writing the way you do. It's creepy because your style is so much like hers, and right now she's really ill (she has been for months). You are such a good writer! I'm telling you, I don't expect a very good quality on all this stories, but (too bad for other people posting their fics) you really stand out and write extremely good!

Keep up the good work, ILM!! :wink:

God, you had me spooked there, Eli - on Hallowe'en night as well! :ph34r: - I thought you were going to say she'd written a fic exactly the same or something! :P I wrote Raining back in February or March (before I moved house the beginning of April anyway). Your own writing is really good too, you know. Hope your friend is better soon. :)

Thanks for your nice comments too, Kat. I love your own fics. :)

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Raining (by I love music) - comments