Bad Influence (by sevenpuddings) - comments

Jacksthehottest

Oh what a great piece! And it was just wow Jess, it was so much fun! I loved it heaps, it was just a great piece of drunken fun. And you do it so well :) Loved the one liners, and the drunken girls, and I love how you've tied together what's been happening on screen and fast forwarding a month. Hehehe, aren't those girls something?

Yay! Reviews. I'm gald you all liked it, because when I was writing it, it felt as if it was just not working. But then again, they were drunk. Speaking of which, Drunken Matilda is my favourite thing to write ever! It just flows... I wonder why that is. I'm so glad everyone liked it and had a good laugh. It really was meant to be fun, and nothing else!

And yes Jackie, I'm making it my mission to help you to accept Belle/Luke into your life. I will do it, I know I will :P

Thanks again for enjoying it!

• 1 month later...
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Bad Influence (by sevenpuddings) - comments