Jen's Artwork

Jen

#holdup #pauseandrewind

I got kind of bored Jen so to occupy myself I decided to look through some of your old posts for perhaps another avatar that I could borrow (because imo you're the best av maker out there :wink:).

So embarassing how different I typed back in those posts... I even saw the one were you were like "I hate you" because I had seen Nick Jonas in LesMis :lol: oh the days #cringemoment

Anyway so this one of Nicole and Geoff :wub: caught my eye in particular so I will be borrowing it if that is ok with you..? :wink:

geoffav269.png

:)

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

I love them all Jen, and I love you for allowing me to use your icon

It is simply beautiful!

Looking forward to more....

May a make a request for some Heath&Bianca icons?

I don't really have many screencaps of them, but I can try. If you have any particular pics you want me to use then PM me with them.

Can I make a request for some topless Heath icons? Pretty please?

Same here. I can have a go for you, but I don't have many photos. So again, if you have any favourites, send them my way.

#holdup #pauseandrewind

I got kind of bored Jen so to occupy myself I decided to look through some of your old posts for perhaps another avatar that I could borrow (because imo you're the best av maker out there :wink:).

So embarassing how different I typed back in those posts... I even saw the one were you were like "I hate you" because I had seen Nick Jonas in LesMis :lol: oh the days #cringemoment

Anyway so this one of Nicole and Geoff :wub: caught my eye in particular so I will be borrowing it if that is ok with you..? :wink:

geoffav269.png

:)

Woah. That is some vintage posting. Ha! I remember the Nick Jonas thing. He has definitely grown up nicely.

Go for it! I actually remember really liking that batch of icons when I posted them (if I'm allowed to say that). I'm home sick today so maybe expect an update because I'm gross and tired and am watching Glee Live on DVD, so you never know.

Thank you so much for commenting. It means the world.