Jen's Artwork

Jen

Lovely icons Jen.

Nice use of texts, borders, colouring, croppings, split images and clarity.

At least Dex and Sammy have one thing in common, they both like to dress up as women - Sammy as the ugly step sister in Cinderella and Dex as his alter ego "Sheila". Maybe they should compare notes? :P Or Sammy can teach Dex a bit of hip hop especially since Tom Green is excellent at hip hop and I'm sure that Charles Cottier might like to add it to his dance repetoire.

At least Dex and Sammy have one thing in common, they both like to dress up as women - Sammy as the ugly step sister in Cinderella and Dex as his alter ego "Sheila". Maybe they should compare notes? :P Or Sammy can teach Dex a bit of hip hop especially since Tom Green is excellent at hip hop and I'm sure that Charles Cottier might like to add it to his dance repetoire.

Yes! All the Sammy/Dex cross-over should exist. It shall be my new project :P.

haasquare115.png

I totally missed that rambling but I'd be so down with dec and Sammy randomly kissing. I haven't seen much of dance academy but what I was watching was totally awesome and I so need to start watching the new season lol. But I missed some totally awesome icons there.

LOVED the belle icons and the tatum icons too! And the samara ones!