Jen's Artwork

Jen

Loving the cowboy Dex icons, Jen!

They are very creative, especially with the inclusion of the SWAG quote! :P

I might cut a few and save them for future use if that is ok?

I will credit you naturally should I use one! :)

Totally fine to save and use whenever. Thanks for asking.

DEXTER! COWBOY! SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I'm drooling in icons, sexy dexter cowboy icons at that.... you know.... I was randomly watching dance academy today and saw the very first Dex.... and then you ngo and post this aawesomeness!!!!! my day has been made! :heart:

So sexy.

Okay, can we talk Dance Academy because I'm sort of obsessed with that show?!

Dexter v1.0 as a dancer who has a sexuality crisis and may be in love with his best friend and roommate, and the second season has just started and he goes and makes out with a whole bunch of girls and promptly gets them all sick, and he's really not into them anyway, and I just have a lot of feelings about Sammy and Sammy/Christian, okay? Also, I had this crazy brain crack of Dex (Charles Cottier) meeting Sammy (Tom Green) in some weird alternate universe where Sammy comes to Summer Bay and they bond over like, not being able to surf, because Christian teases Sammy mercilessly for not having that skill, and Sammy tries to teach Dex how to dance but Dex totally has two left feet and so a lot of the time they just end up giggling together and Dex likes it how Sammy sometimes corrects his technique by putting his hands on his hips and angling them the right way. And maybe they kiss once? I don't know, my mind is a very very strange place so ignore my ramblings ...

I love your Icons! What program do you use to edit your photos?

I use ArcSoft PhotoStudio to make my graphics. I think I've seen one other person on the face of the internet who has heard of it! :lol:

Thank you so much to everyone else who commented as well. You guys always make my day! #swag