Jen's Artwork

Jen

Out of curiosity, who is featured in icon #25?

It's Jodi Gordon. :)

Jen, your updates are fantastic! :wub:

post #5377: I love how the borders on the 4th icon suit the icon. Gorgeous colouring as always. My favourites 3, 4, 5, 9, 12, 14, 18, 20, 22, 23.

post #5390: I love what you did with the borders on 11, 28, 30. My faves are the Indiana and Rebecca icons and the ones of Dexter staring at his laptop.

post #5400: My faves are 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 15, 17, 20, 23, 26, 27, 31, 35, 36, 37, 39.

post #5410: I love the borders on those icons. My faves are 1, 5, 7, 11, 17, 20, 22, 24, 25, 27, 30, 31, 33.

post #5422: I love the text on the 11th one! My faves are 1, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 20, 23, 25.

Wow. Thank you so much to each and every one of you: Lesley, QA (Yep, that's Jodi Gordon), Zoe, Dingo, Kristen, Stephanie, (I wasn't really a fan of the pairing until after they both left :D!), Bec (Oh, I just like to spoil you. Absolutely!), Laura, Carina, Lore (Well, the feeling is mutual. You are one of my favourites too), Barbara (Wow! You certainly went through a lot of pages) and Zoe (who I've just noticed commented twice. Twice the hearts!).

haasquare91.png

• Thanks 1