Jen's Artwork

Jen

I actually blame you for my increased liking of the Jonas Brothers. Honestly, Jen. I point the finger purely in your direction.

I have four singles by them on my iPod which I never listen to. You update & I start listening to them again, only this time, on replay.

Do you understand just how unhealthy that is for me? Like I said, you are the one to blame.

But, as for the icons. They are beautiful. I actually adore the way you crop & colour them. It really is amazing.

& you clearly work extremely hard on making them, obviously, perfect. You have an amazing talent when it comes to your artwork. Well done.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Yay! Thank you so much rubyxfan, Sabrina, Kristen, Lore, Lise, Zetti and Carina for your comments. I'm glad you like them.

I love how the first time I log into BTTB in ages, I see you've updated your thread and it's a batch of JB icons! Haha, these are great and so are your latest HAA batch!

I aim to please. I've been sitting on these batches for a while and just wanted to get around to posting them. Thanks for checking them out.

Again Great Work Jen Nick and Joe are so cute oh and Kevin too :wub:

Thank you. And I agree. They are all unfairly attractive. I think Kevin is quite possibly one of the most adorable people on the face of the planet. Nick and Joe however, should not be overlooked. They did a LiveChat yesterday, which I am yet to watch, but I will get around to that soon.

I actually blame you for my increased liking of the Jonas Brothers. Honestly, Jen. I point the finger purely in your direction.

I have four singles by them on my iPod which I never listen to. You update & I start listening to them again, only this time, on replay.

Do you understand just how unhealthy that is for me? Like I said, you are the one to blame.

But, as for the icons. They are beautiful. I actually adore the way you crop & colour them. It really is amazing.

& you clearly work extremely hard on making them, obviously, perfect. You have an amazing talent when it comes to your artwork. Well done.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Success!! That was my plan all along. To lure you in with their obvious good looks and charm, and then remind you that they also have music, which you play once or twice. And then before you know it you are playing Lovebug on repeat and don't know how you got there. (At least that's what happened to be me). I take full blame and responsiblity for any Jonas-related feelings you may have. These include, but are not limited to; squeeing, squealing, flailing, fangirling, clapping, and ridiculously smiling all the time. And if you are telling me that this all happened on account of me -- then I'm going to call that a win.

However, I wouldn't call my icons perfect. They are far from it. I just make them to how I like them, and then post them. It's just a bonus if other people say they like them too. I really do appreciate all the positive comments you make. It can make my day :).

:D