Jen's Artwork

Jen

Thank you so much Kristen, Katie, Carina, Sabrina, Lise and Lesley :).

Oh hey, look! 500 pages :D Do I give a speech? No. Okay.

Instead let me offer this. I did this last year, but I'm making Christmas icons. You can request any character/person/fandom to fill the "All I Want For Christmas..." icon and I will do it. This year, the icons are in the following styles. So let me know whether you want the first or second and I will fulfill the request.

xmasbase02.pngxmasbase03.png

Note: Please remember this is a H&A forum, so only show related ones can be used on this forum. As such, the avatars are 120x120, but I can resize to your specifications if you would like to use them elsewhere.

Congratulations on 500 pages of beautiful artwork! :D

I should visit your thread more regularly as I've missed several updates again. :)

I made a selection of my favourite icons.

#4900: Rebecca Breeds, Esther Anderson, Ada Nicodemou

#4903: Ruby/Xavier

#4907: Esther Anderson, Esther/Tessa, Rebecca/Luke

#4912: can’t pick favourites as they’re all so beautiful

#4919: Sharni Vinson

#4924: Martha, Ruby

#4929: Charlotte/Indiana, Indiana Evans, Jodi Gordon. I also love the different styles which are very creative.

#4934: I particularly love the icons on the 5th and 6th rows.

#4944: Martha/Hugo, Nicole/Ruby, Romeo/Nicole

#4947: the Rebecca/Tessa update is gorgeous. My faves are 3, 7, 10, 13, 14, 15,17, 18, 22, 24, 30, 31, 35, 37 and 38

#4952: Rhys Wakefield, Tessa/Luke/Rebecca, Luke Mitchell

#4957: Xavier/Ruby, Nicole, Nicole/Ruby

#4963: Once again, I love the different styles, esp the Jodi/Indiana and Jodi/Charlotte icons.

#4971: Martha, Nicole, Nicole/Ruby

#4978: the Tasha/Robbie and Jodi Gordon icons. I love that picture of Jodi. Do you know where I could find it? I don’t remember seeing it before. :unsure:

#4985: Charles Cottier, Dexter/Indigo

#4992: Love the styles of the Xmas icons. I would request one but I may get some for my Secret Santa.