Jen's Artwork

Jen

There's so many avatars to catch up on, but I've been looking at a lot of your latest artwork, Jen. It's all so beautiful and you have some really unique and amazing colourings. From the last two posts on the previous page I love:

#1: 3, 9, 10, 13, 15, 18, 20 and 22 - amazing cropping on these!

#2: 4, 5, 10, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 28, 31, 32 and 35 - love how you've placed the text, the textures used, b&w with a little bit of colour and the cool effect on the very last one :D

*sigh* I seriously miss those two so much! they were more then epic!

I love every single one of them Jen... I know I dont post much in here but I like to think that when I do my comments make up for not posting as much haha!

I especially love those icons with the 4 pics of Belle! I think those icons are amazing and so different, also #9, 12, 15, 18, 20, 29, 30 and 31... 31 is just brilliant... amazing and so unique... just... wow!

keep up the amazing work Jen! I love all of your creations ^_^