Jen's Artwork

Jen

Omg Jen, I LOVE all the Mattie/Ric ones!

Your cropping and colouring is fantastic!

Now, here's the Nick Jonas stuff! :D

I felt bad for not having any pictures to show you of his performance so....

I did a little hunting and I found a video with some pics of performance on youtube!

Here's the link - Nick Jonas in LesMiserables

Enjoy! :wink:

Love Laura xxx :wub:

Mattie... yayyyyyyyyyyyy ^_^... AND ROCCO :P

ohhhhhhhh once again I'm in love with the gorgeousness of your icons Jen :) the cropping especially on some of the Mattie & Mattie/Ric ones are amazing... but I love that one of Lucas looking all bad boy and everything... so HOT :wub:

Jen, once again your icons are super amazing :D Oh, and I read somewhere that JB are working out dates to come to Aus for their world tour :) I hope they come, they're constantly saying they'd love to come to Australia so hopefully they do :P

P.s Im so glad ive found some cool Jonas fans on here :cool:

Now, here's the Nick Jonas stuff! :D

I felt bad for not having any pictures to show you of his performance so....

I did a little hunting and I found a video with some pics of performance on youtube!

Here's the link - Nick Jonas in LesMiserables

Enjoy! :wink:

Love Laura xxx

Oh, Nick. He really is off the chain. I had seen most of those pics before, but thanks for the link.

Which leads me to this and this (I did not make them, but the captions are so appropriate right now). Nick J kills me. Why can't he be 18 yet?!

Jen, once again your icons are super amazing :D Oh, and I read somewhere that JB are working out dates to come to Aus for their world tour :) I hope they come, they're constantly saying they'd love to come to Australia so hopefully they do

P.s Im so glad ive found some cool Jonas fans on here

P.S. 'Cool' Jonas fan, me? Really? I seem to have more in common with 15 year olds than people my own age :lol:. But if you say so. You're awesome. And I know I should be excited about an Aussie leg of the tour, but really if they bring this Camp Rock thingo with them then I really don't want it. I would much rather wait a bit until JB decide to come over with their own show (without all the Demi & Co. extras that I don't really care about), but hey, if we get anything then I'm not going to be picky. *fingers crossed*

Having said that, have some icons.

disneysq04.png

Oh, and thank you so much for all the love with the last batch of icons.