Jen's Artwork

Jen

This is not an icon post.

Oh...Mii...God!!! I LOVE Nick Jonas!! I saw him a few weeks ago in LesMis on the West End and he was AMAZING!!! I love those av's Jen, they are brilliant!! :wub:

I hate you.

I saw Nick in Les Miserbale in the west end (he was beyond amazing.) and then I met Joe & Nick about a week ago in London! Best.day.of.my.whole.entire.life! :D I was pizza express, and they walked in! :wub:

Great job on the icons, love the colouring, cropping etc.

x

And you.

Omg, rubyxfan, I saw Joe too!! I went to the eclipse premiere and he was there! It was the one of the best days ever! I never even knew either of them were in London and then I saw them both in the same day!! It was amazing! Again amazing av's Jen!! :D xxx

And by hate, I mean I am so incredibly jealous because,

a) You got to meet Nick Jonas. Also, see him in Les Mis. In which he has this new voice voice that is all kinds of amazing. And he kisses a girl! In front of an audience! For real! Is it too much to ask if you got pictures? 'Cause I'm kind of curious. If you don't want to post them that's fine, I'm also open to PM. I'm not a creeper or anything, I swear! It's just, Nick (and Joe) has been looking so fiiiiine since he's been in London. I mean seriously. The kid is defying all laws of puberity. He's seventeen. SEVENTEEN. How is that even possible? When he walks around in a soaking wet white t-shirt and bare feet, and his hair slicked back, like he should be at a photoshoot (Like that one Joe did in the pool). It is not possible.

b) You got to meet Joe. Even though I'm not a Twilight fan, I might have gone to the premiere if I knew he was going to be there. But, no. I live in a country where the boys have never been. (Okay, I lie. Joe has been to Australia once of vacation, but that doesn't really count). They seem to think it's perfectly acceptable to write a song about a country, continually say you want to tour here, and then. Nothing. Nil. Zip. So depressing.

So yes, I'm jealous of you both. So to make up for that fact, a couple of days ago I saved a ridiculous number of pictures of the boys and made ... wait for it ... 112 new JoBros icons. What even is my life? So yeah. that happened.

Clearly I react to things in a perfectly reasonably way.

*hides in shame*

Love the artwork, and totally agree that Australia is a neglected country in terms of celebrity visits. Especially Western Australia, where I happen to live.

I'd love to request some Ed Westwick (Gossip Girl) and Mark Salling (Glee) avs, if you have the time ?

Not another Jonas obssession?

My God! I actually really dislike them :lol:

But let's pretend that I do like them so I can leave a positive comment :wink:

Seriously, the AV's are fantastic :)

The colouring & cropping is perfect.

Well done.

Love Carina xxx

Carina, Ha! What they don't tell you about the brothers Jonas is that they suck you in. You are leading a eprfectly happy, normal life and then you watch one of their music videos (*cough*Lovebug*cough*) and next thing you know, you are up to your eyeballs in curly-haired musicians. So, I'm sorry. Therre will still be more Jonas-related updates in the future. But what I really appreciate is you putting aside the subject if the icons to still leave such a sweet comment. Gold star! (And you never know, all these icons I'm forcing into your face might convert you! :P)

Love the artwork, and totally agree that Australia is a neglected country in terms of celebrity visits. Especially Western Australia, where I happen to live.

I'd love to request some Ed Westwick (Gossip Girl) and Mark Salling (Glee) avs, if you have the time ?

West Coast represent. Yep, I'm from WA too and am continually saddened by the lack of people that come here.

As for your request, I'd be happy to do it. If you could send me some pictures to use that would be even more wonderful. Either PM me or reply to this thread with them :).

For those non-Jonas people, maybe I can make it up to you with some Aden/Justin-ness? *bats eyelashes*

haasquare16.png

Omg Jen, I am really looking 4ward to those 112 JoBro av's!! You make fantastic av's so I'm sure they will be amazing!

And about the pics of Nick in LesMis, I'm sorry but we weren't allowed take pictures in the auditorium!! :(

Believe me, I'm was extremely upset too! I was quickly resolved again though as I was in one of the front rows and Nick leaned out so far, I could almost touch him! It was amazing!!!

And, about him being incredible hot only for seventeen, you are so right! Get this, he's only like a week older than me! We are both born in September, i swear to god, it's fate! Lol!

sadly I only have a pic of myself standing beside the sign with his name on it! I have a pic of Joe at the premiere if you want me to PM it to you...?! It's from a distance so it's not a gr8 picture but he's defo in it! I was lyk drooling whn I saw him, I love him so much!! :wub:

Love Laura Xxxxxx

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

Jen... Oh my freaking god Seriously you are freaking ah-ma-zing and I hate you for making me once again drool all over my computer screen okay!

The coloring is absolutely stunning and the cropping of the pictures makes the emotions absolutely brilliant :)

Your awesome.... seriously... oh and I have presents for you in my own thread teehee ^_^

Omg Jen, I am really looking 4ward to those 112 JoBro av's!! You make fantastic av's so I'm sure they will be amazing!

And about the pics of Nick in LesMis, I'm sorry but we weren't allowed take pictures in the auditorium!! :(

Believe me, I'm was extremely upset too! I was quickly resolved again though as I was in one of the front rows and Nick leaned out so far, I could almost touch him! It was amazing!!!

And, about him being incredible hot only for seventeen, you are so right! Get this, he's only like a week older than me! We are both born in September, i swear to god, it's fate! Lol!

sadly I only have a pic of myself standing beside the sign with his name on it! I have a pic of Joe at the premiere if you want me to PM it to you...?! It's from a distance so it's not a gr8 picture but he's defo in it! I was lyk drooling whn I saw him, I love him so much!! :wub:

Love Laura Xxxxxx

I didn't think of pictures inside the theatre but more if you met him :). That's okay. I would drool too :P. Still, you're so lucky.

And thank you so much for the comments Bec and Carina.

haasquare17.png

Once again Jen, amazing AV's.

Get this - I was listening to my ipod & I have 4 songs by the Jonas brothers.

I forgot about them :lol: & they're good songs as well!

Cringe! :lol:

:lol:! Awesome! The corruption is already working. Which ones? :wink: