Jen's Artwork

Jen

Oh the pretty-ness of your avs Jen... why... why do you do such gorgeous-ness...

LOVE... the taylor swift icons, they are simply stunning and the Jonas *sigh* brilliant

Thank you, Bec!

UNNNNNFFFFFF (Oh wait, is that not appropriate here? unsure.gif blush.gif) Either way, I echo your sentiments re: cuteness, gorgeousness, hotness, and arms.

^^ I have no idea lol... but Im glad you echo my sentiments ^_^

I just meant I wasn't sure how deep we wanted to go on the Aden/Justin appreciation :P. Because it was getting pretty superficial (which I don't have a problem with :P).

^^ teehee I gathered and honestly I dont mind either... on that subject I dont know... would you be able to send me the caps of those magnificent brothers?

The caps are basically print screens of the video they put on the OS, but I can send you what I've got. They work okay for icons :).

Oh the pretty-ness of your avs Jen... why... why do you do such gorgeous-ness...

LOVE... the taylor swift icons, they are simply stunning and the Jonas *sigh* brilliant

Thank you, Bec!

UNNNNNFFFFFF (Oh wait, is that not appropriate here? unsure.gif blush.gif) Either way, I echo your sentiments re: cuteness, gorgeousness, hotness, and arms.

^^ I have no idea lol... but Im glad you echo my sentiments ^_^

I just meant I wasn't sure how deep we wanted to go on the Aden/Justin appreciation :P. Because it was getting pretty superficial (which I don't have a problem with :P).

^^ teehee I gathered and honestly I dont mind either... on that subject I dont know... would you be able to send me the caps of those magnificent brothers?

The caps are basically print screens of the video they put on the OS, but I can send you what I've got. They work okay for icons :).

Yessssssssssssssssss please, thank you so much!

Thanks Bec and Sabrina.

More Jonas related icons :P. I actually re-watched this episode last night. Kevin Jonas singing 'Scandinavia' is one of the greatest things to ever happen. No lie.

jonassq3.png

I saw Nick in Les Miserbale in the west end (he was beyond amazing.) and then I met Joe & Nick about a week ago in London! Best.day.of.my.whole.entire.life! :D I was pizza express, and they walked in! :wub:

Great job on the icons, love the colouring, cropping etc.

x

Edited by rubyxfan

Omg, rubyxfan, I saw Joe too!! I went to the eclipse premiere and he was there! It was the one of the best days ever! I never even knew either of them were in London and then I saw them both in the same day!! It was amazing! Again amazing av's Jen!! :D xxx

Edited by LauraPhilly!!