Jen's Artwork

Jen

And now I bring you the best brothers. Ever. (According to me)

not just you my dear :wub: oh the gorgeous-ness of these two is just utterly unbelievable *major sigh*

Cuteness, gorgeousness, hotness, those muscly arms... Better wipe my mouth now I'm drooling

and amazing coloring!

UNNNNNFFFFFF (Oh wait, is that not appropriate here? :unsure::blush:) Either way, I echo your sentiments re: cuteness, gorgeousness, hotness, and arms.

Awwwwwww. I love you're Aden and Justin avatars, although at first I did get excited and think they were Gaden avs :( but they are still incredibly beautiful :D

I did say the best brothers. If Geoff and Aden were brothers then ... well. I'm not even going to go there. (Although Geoff/Aden are just the best. Full stop.)

Thank you for all the wonderful comments Carina, Bec, Sabrina, Amy, Laura, Leyla, CharlieBucktonFan and Lise.*&hearts*

Oh the pretty-ness of your avs Jen... why... why do you do such gorgeous-ness...

LOVE... the taylor swift icons, they are simply stunning and the Jonas *sigh* brilliant

UNNNNNFFFFFF (Oh wait, is that not appropriate here? unsure.gif blush.gif) Either way, I echo your sentiments re: cuteness, gorgeousness, hotness, and arms.

^^ I have no idea lol... but Im glad you echo my sentiments ^_^

Oh the pretty-ness of your avs Jen... why... why do you do such gorgeous-ness...

LOVE... the taylor swift icons, they are simply stunning and the Jonas *sigh* brilliant

Thank you, Bec!

UNNNNNFFFFFF (Oh wait, is that not appropriate here? unsure.gif blush.gif) Either way, I echo your sentiments re: cuteness, gorgeousness, hotness, and arms.

I just meant I wasn't sure how deep we wanted to go on the Aden/Justin appreciation :P. Because it was getting pretty superficial (which I don't have a problem with :P).

Thank you, Bec!

I just meant I wasn't sure how deep we wanted to go on the Aden/Justin appreciation :P. Because it was getting pretty superficial (which I don't have a problem with :P).

^^ teehee I gathered and honestly I dont mind either... on that subject I dont know... would you be able to send me the caps of those magnificent brothers?