Jen's Artwork

Jen

Jen, I'm sick at the moment :( Off to the doctors tomorrow..

Would love it, if you could make me some av's of Aden or Todd :wub: & Tachel - remember before when I told you I didnt like that couple.. I actually do now :lol: , I think its because they have little Harry, so cute, I love lil babies.

Haha that would cheer me up a bit, seeing more avs of Todd, - well whenever you can that is :)

Did you really save that picture/poem that I made you? Glad you liked it.

Thankies to Zoe, Julie, Sarah and Em! You are awesome.

Oh Zoe, it sucks that you're sick. I hope you feel better soon. As you have probably seen I don't make many Tachel icons, but maybe I will for you :P. And these icons right now have Aden in them. Is that okay?

Icons over 2 posts. Matching sigs over 1. (Just so you know :P)

BAav283.pngBAav284.pngBAav285.pngBAav286.png

BAav287.pngBAav288.pngBAav289.pngBAav290.png

BAav291.pngBAav292.pngBAav293.pngBAav294.png

BAav296.pngBAav297.pngBAav298.pngBAav299.png

BAav300.pngBAav301.pngBAav302.pngBAav303.png

Thankies to Zoe, Julie, Sarah and Em! You are awesome.

Oh Zoe, it sucks that you're sick. I hope you feel better soon. As you have probably seen I don't make many Tachel icons, but maybe I will for you :P. And these icons right now have Aden in them. Is that okay?

:lol: Yup... I allready know you dont make many Tachel ones. aw thanks chick, would be good if you can.

Thanks Jen :) I hope so too, well I did go the docters, and I went because over the weekend, I had trouble breathing as my chest was hurting. So I got checked over today, and its not my lungs, the doctor said that I have pulled a muscle, in my chest.. you know the bit where your collerbone is, as I told her that was where the pain was, I dont how I've done that though. Ive just got to take painkillers for it, and it should ease off and get better by it self

Todd :D:wub: Those avatars are awesome, *goes to save*

Really good artwork, as allways!

Edited by ~Zoe~