Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in one way callan reminds me of you - pure pure evil. i mean how could you end it there? how could you? so now you really do have to update it else ill find someone even worse to compare you too... lol. you infuriate me...

Just read chapters 40 and 41, wow! That was such a great read! Jack is so much smarter than Peter, he should be the detective:P Anyway i bet you had so much fun writing that bit about the photo of Martha and the caption, knowing you:P Now they can finally get Martha! Fabulous chapters, please update soon!

Excellent chapters. Isn't it good that we can make Jack and Peter really good cops in our fics. Because lets face it; in the actual show they aren't that great at their job.

I think my little toe felt sorry for Martha. But i'm slowly warming to her again.

I just read chapter 40 and 41, I'm so glad that they've figured it out, there such smart cops, callums' probably thinking he's so smart and that no body know's where he's keeping Martha, but he's got another thing comming. Hang on Martha, Jack's not giving up yet : )

Can't wait to read more.l