Jealous Eyes (by Nicom) - comments

las vegas

Yep, as anticipated another great start from Nicole...Well done!!!

I'm loving it already, but why do i have this bad feeling that Jack's not going to be ok :(. I really hope i'm wrong *hint hint* don't do anything stupid now Nicole... you know, like something you may regret writing lol. Seriously though it's very good and i do feel sorry for Martha having to put up with Jack and his dangerous missions.

Edited by linzie_mac01

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, as anticipated another great start from Nicole...Well done!!!

I'm loving it already, but why do i have this bad feeling that Jack's not going to be ok :(. I really hope i'm wrong *hint hint* don't do anything stupid now Nicole... you know, like something you may regret writing lol. Seriously though it's very good and i do feel sorry for Martha having to put up with Jack and his dangerous missions.

Lol! Why would I do something stupid? Gee, you make it sound like I would seriously injure Jack so that he's got a 30% chance of living or something... *tee hee hee* =P

Hummmm let me see!

Well you've done it before, i don't know if it skipped your mind or anything, but you almost gave me a heart attack when you let Jack get shot......... and let us think he was dead for like ages before you updated!!

lol i know you're only doing it on purpose, so i really should stop getting so carried away!

Anyway i know you wouldn't do something too bad coz i remember what you said on someone elses fic... that you couldn't bear to write an uphappy ending with Jack or Martha cause it would make you cry!

So now it wouldn't be very nice to go back on those words, would it lol

Edited by linzie_mac01

Now Nicole, while that was fabulous writing, you can't do this to me!!! You need to update A.S.A.P!!!! Jack the hero then turned into an unconcious man on the floor. So sweet how Martha gave him the power to fight back. Go Jack!

Edited by jacknmarthaluver