Repercussions (by Nicom) - comments

shawtyy

Fantastic ending!

I'm going to miss this fic now :(

I loved the way you explained the way they were feeling. Well Done Nicole!!

Can't wait to read you next fanfiction lol may be one about JaCorey Jack and Martha of corse.

Edited by xsianx

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Wipes tears from eyes* That was beautiful Nicole. Just beautiful. :D That was a great ending....oh, I'm gonna miss this fic too! :(

Also, I can't help but notice that Martha has been given some very 'Nicoleish' qualities, for example-

“I’m rambling and getting confused…” She muttered. “My head hurts.” She groaned, holding her head.

Lol! But seriously, great work Nicole. :)

Thanks everyone. Can I just say, the reason why I had to re-do the end (if you can all remember those weeks back when I said that I had to) was because I broke JM up. I'd got so mad at Tasha and Jack, I broke both the couples up, and left it as Jack was moving away. lol. After some cool down time and a talk from jackandmartha!!! I decided to change it. :) But.. Tasha and Robbie still broke up, because I don't like Tasha. :P