All These Things That I've Done (by luckyrabbit) - comments

Traceve

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA, no, I came up with luckyrabbit years ago. I kind of got it from Kill Bill volume 1, there was the line "Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids." I was going to use sillyrabbit as my LJ username but it was already taken so I switched Silly for Lucky. And that's the story of how I got my username.

Ironically, I'm not a big fan of rabbits :unsure:.

HAHAHA, no, I came up with luckyrabbit years ago. I kind of got it from Kill Bill volume 1, there was the line "Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids." I was going to use sillyrabbit as my LJ username but it was already taken so I switched Silly for Lucky. And that's the story of how I got my username.

Ironically, I'm not a big fan of rabbits :unsure:.

lol that's a clever little username - I like it! Plus it's so fitting to being one of Zoe's fangirls. :wink:

Ahhhhh school is finished!!! Exams are all good. My day was freaking packed!

So that's the story behing Rabsey :D I should write a biography on you :lol: And yes very fitting for a Zoe fangirl!

OMFG! Today... OMFG!!! I swear to god I saw Sarah Lewis :P I'm not insane or anything I promise.

I'm in stage crew for our school production right? Basically I move props and paint stuff etc... And today there was this chick in the production with a black tank top, black pants and like orangy short hair and looked IDENTICAL to Sarah. Man... I was scared damnit!

Then I'll get them together and make a movie because I won't be able to hunt down Em, Sarah and Luisa :lol:

It'll be like their duty as look-alikes to fix DB's shambles of a storyline. MONKEYS!!! Rabsey I'm using that word soooo much now :P