Breaking Point (by luckyrabbit) - comments

Oxidizer

• 4 weeks later...

:wub: Thanks for the awesome feedback everyone.

I love it! I think it may even be your best fic, well apart form Girl Nextdoor. Nothing beats that. :)

Really? I didn't think that this one was that good, especially since I rushed it to beat my self-imposed deadline. Thanks!

Yes, Really! I absoutley love that fic and still do :) But I love this one too, dont worry. Sorry im biased.

I'm so glad I caught this before it got bumped out of existence. That was intense. I always wanted Zoe and Kim to have a confrontation like that. So much unfinished business.
I would've been happy with just getting Kim's reaction to finding out she was alive! We didn't even get to see his expression when she gatecrashed the wedding. :angry: It's like their whole relationship never existed.

Yeah,fantastic, but I hope Rachel IS okay! Great fic, I really liked it. Now I need an idea for MY fic....do u have an idea?
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. But it would probably be better if you came up with your own ideas for your fic.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Breaking Point (by luckyrabbit) - comments