Tony Holden

Guest -Karen-

OK, so the hair's driving me nuts at the moment so I thought I'd look back over the past year or so and find my favourite Tony look. There are definitely shows where he looks better than others (although he never looks bad) and sometimes that's because of his hair (which seems to grow like he's shampooing in peanut butter) and sometimes its a wardrobe thing. After much deliberation I have posted pics below from the ep that I think boasts the hottest HotDad look where all the elements come together to create the total package.

and the winner is........ Ep 4223 (Lee's return to the Bay, asking Lucas for money for her pregnancy)

Overall

HD29.jpg

The Adonis look - not too shabby

Getting down to details.....

The Hair

HD26.jpg

Shorter than it is at the moment but still with a bit of length to it. I like the blondey highlights too. A good "do" here for Tony.

The Clothes doth maketh the man

HD28.jpg

Let's start with the T-shirt: Let me just say, I MUCH prefer the plain shirts on Tony. He always look better in the plain vs the patterned shirts. Brown and blue seem to be his best colours.

The jeans: His best pair. Honestly, I think I've gone back to 1988 sometimes when the wardrobe dept dress him in those stone wash jeans - shocking. Like the darker colour on him and these are a pretty good cut.

Barefeet: see first pic. Nope, I don't have a foot fettish, he just looks hot in that first pic.

and finally.......

HD27.jpg

you can't go past the little flash of stomach that comes as an added bonus with the low cut jeans and short t-shirt.

So there you go. As you can see, Karena's not the only one on this board with too much time on her hands.

Comments? / Objections? / Opinions?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Excellent choices I have to say! especially that little midriff shot! The hair is also annoying me! As far as the too much time on our hands thing goes, I think we are both just going a little crazy due to not seeing Tony for 5 whole episodes!! (Thats a whole 7 days or 168 hours!)

I really must sleep now but I will look tomorrow and if I can come up with any other winners! However, I know straight away which is my least favourite Tony fashion item:

HA4184_0010.jpg

The shirt just seems so 80's!! It's awful!

and finally.......

HD27.jpg

you can't go past the little flash of stomach that comes as an added bonus with the low cut jeans and short t-shirt.

This picture is mighty fine but I have been studying it and i'm not sure what we can see it actually stomach. It looks a bit too pale so I have come to the conclusion it could well be pants, which in my opinion is kinda alright too! :D:P

Anyway, I have been searching through my pics and I have decided that the pale blue shirt is my favourite and he doesn't wear it nearly enough! I would, however, like to see it with the dark jeans in Bodwods pics above as I think this would be just about perfect!

HA4221_0002.jpg

HA4221_0003.jpg

HA4221_0001.jpg

As for the hair, I like it when it is quite short so I have decided on these 2 pics:

HA4136_0018-1.jpg

HA4174_0012.jpg

And last but not least.. BedHead™ looks exceptionally good on HotDad™!! :D

HA4189_0030-1.jpg

Enjoy!

Great cap, Eli but further proof that Tony needs that haircut like never before.

We were discussing upthread how he would look with the buzz cut so I decided to try a couple of do's on him (borrowed from various other TV boyfriends).

The Buzz Cut (courtesy of Matthew Fox)

HDHC1.jpg

Yep, I don't think so....

The McDreamy

HDHC3.jpg

Ah..... No

and finally, because he has the most fabulous hair in the world and I'm completely in love with his Coach Taylor (Friday Night Lights) character, the Kyle Chandler Cut

HDHC2.jpg

.... and that's another big ol' NO!!

So it seems he has the style about right for him it just needs a trim. Back to the days of old.....

HDHC4.jpg

Aw, who's a pretty boy?

• 2 weeks later...

^ A petition is a good plan but I think what would be most effective is kidnapping him, tying him up and taking the scissors to his hair! I would volunteer for that task! :lol:

I've got some more recent Tony caps for you all. I have purposely included a few caps with stupid expressions just for the fun of it!

Episode 4347

4347-1.jpg

4347-2.jpg

4347-3.jpg

4347-4.jpg

4347-5.jpg

4347-6.jpg

4347-7.jpg

4347-8.jpg

^ This looks to me like he could be perving down Cassie's top!! :D

Archived