Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the long wait. :(

Secret Heartache

‘At Least We Are All Alive’

“HE’s DEAD!” Belle screams while placing her jacket on top of him. “What are we going to do?” She shouts as she walks around in circles around what Belle thought was Colin’s dead body.

“He can’t be” Robbie removes the jacket and tries to listen to Colin’s breathing. “He is alive!” He adds. “He’s unconscious” He tries shaking him to try and get him to come round.

“Where is Martha?” Kim asks while quickly looking around. “She has been gone five hours and she only went to find water and food”

“I’ll go and look” Robbie says while pulling himself off the ground and walking off without anyone being able to stop him.

---

“MARTHA!” He screams repeatedly with no reply. “CAN YOU HEAR ME?”

---

“How is your arm?” Kim asks Kit who he could tell was in a lot of pain. “Any better?”

“Yeah, I’m worried about Martha though” She clutches onto her leg, obviously trying to hide the pain. “She looked in a really bad way before she left”

“She will be fine!” Belle snaps. “You are all so negative!” She turns to face the opposite way; she did not think it would all be fine.

---

“MARTHA!” He suddenly heard faint cries coming from behind a tree and rushed to see what it was- it was Martha! “Are you okay?” Robbie frantically rushes over to see her.

“I want to go home!” Martha throws her arms around Robbie. “I need Jack!” Robbie just comforts her because he did not know what to say, he felt the same way.

---

“It’s about time” Belle snorts as Robbie returns back with Martha. “Where is the water then?”

“There is none!” Robbie announces. “But at least we are all alive” Robbie tries to smiles but the others just stare at him blankly, except Martha who was still in tears. Were they really all alive?

Archived