Secret Heartache

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all 13 (:D) replies. ^_^

This part is about Jack + Tasha, next one will be about the people in the crash, etc. :P

Secret Heartache

'Nobodies Home'

A few days later Jack was allowed home, him and Tasha both agreed that she would stay with him until they were all found. They were both devastated at the thought of losing their loved ones.

That night Jack stayed with his Dad because he did not want to be on his own, then in the morning he went back to the hospital to pick Tasha up and they both went back to the bachelor pad.

---

"You ready?" Tasha asks him anxiously, knowing that Martha had a really big surprise planned inside. Jack did not reply but instead just unlocked and opened the door. The room was full of rose petals and candles which had not been lit. Jack froze, that was until he saw a neatly wrapped box with a gold ribbon wrapped around it.

Tasha went to pick up the box and handed it to Jack, he read the label:

'Happy Wedding Day

This Gift Will Complete Our Fantastic Life Together

Love Martha x

Ps. When You Have Opened It

You Can Throw It Away'

He threw the box back onto the floor with great force, and it broke but Jack did not see what was inside it because he had ran into his bedroom. Tasha considered going after him but she decided he wanted some time alone.

An hour later Jack returns to the living room, rubbing his eyes and clearing up the mess on the floor. Picking up the content of the box in the process.

"Martha's pregnant!" Jack picks up the positive pregnancy test which was inside the box and a three month ultrasound picture with another label:

'Sorry I Did Not Tell You Earlier

But I Hope This Makes Our Special Day Even Better

I Love You x'

Jack fell down to his knees and broke down, Tasha bent down and hugged him really tightly as he let it all out.

Archived