Twisted Short Tails

Guest JosieTash

Cooooooooooooooooooool Posh Josh death .... and LOVE that Mad Martha & Trigger Happy Jack are back in the mix !!!!! .....

and now time to put on my thinking cap (i initialluy typed CAT ... shame on me) on !!!!

Oh, and Willz, as you'll see killing Josh is a bit of a running gag througout these tales .... usually the stupider the better, so Beth ceratinly won't be in trouble will the law (or anyone). btw, we've been killingh Josh in various versions of Twisted (see Clasic Twisted & Teietd Tales Reborn) !!! waaaaaaaaaaaay long before that actally kill him on on H&A !!!

Um Ok I will read the other ones and I love it :D:) to death and I can't think what to say after It just great lol I love it :)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...... and here it is,

BUT beofre i post the latest chapter, a BIG thank you to The Phoenix, for prompting us to go back to writing Twisted !!!!

CHAPTER 3 !!!

As Beautiful Beth looks up, she sees DDG (drop dead gorgeous) Drew entering the room. Beautiful Beth had heard that DDG Drew had arrived in town but was yet to encounter him before now. She had also heard that Angelic Amanda (the most chaste woman is the Bay) had supposedly had become romantically involved with DDG Drew, but Beautiful Beth didn’t believe that story - as Angelic Amanda is just soooooooooo WAY pure.

However, as soon as Beautiful Beth laid eyes on DDG Drew she sooooo KNEW why Angelic Amanda had fallen for him. Beautiful Beth thought DDG Drew is a TOTAL Adonis – and she isn’t the only older woman interested in him. Viewing from afar, via her crystal ball, is the oldest woman in the world – Witchie Crone Cassie !!!

Beautiful Beth removes the blouse that she has on – and literally THROWS herself at DDG Drew. How will he react? and what does Witchie Crone Cassie have planned ???

Several of the other war mongering dino people follows Rachelena, Sue & Ric to the Bay. They have an appetite for destruction & lawlessness. They head straight for the police station – and TOTALLY destroy it, which allows Jedi Mad Martha to escape. The dino people then rtn to their home in the ancient forest.

Jedi Apprentice Silly Scott invites Constable Lara Fitzgerald onto the Blaxland on the premise of a romantic lunch. As soon as she is on the boat, Silly Scott immediately began using his Jedi powers to “convince” to get Lara to bust Jedi Mad Martha out of jail !!!!

Posh Josh is nearby – and is affected by Jedi Apprentice Silly Scott’s Jedi mind trick, but Posh Josh didn’t get the Jedi thought message clearly. So he goes overseas and tries to break prisoners out of the most heavily guarded prison in the world. The ferocious prison guards are keen to smash Posh Josh to a pulp – but the MERE SIGHT of the guards charging towards Posh Josh made him faint. When his head hits the ground, Posh Josh’s head explodes (and he, of cse, DIES).

Meanwhile, Jedi Apprentice Silly Scott hears on the radio about Jedi Mad Martha escaping (thanks to the rampant dino people) – so he immediately stops trying to mind control Constable Fitzgerald with his Jedi powers, but, as he does this, Silly Scott is atken over by his EVIL alter ego Darth Hunter !!!!! ……..

Great to hear from you The Phoenix and Willz!!! Here's the next chapter in our thrilling tale ...

CHAPTER 4

Darth Hunter’s evil persona has completely taken over Silly Scott’s body and he immediately takes Constable Lara Fitzgerald hostage and threatens to chuck her off the Blaxland, wearing some rather fetching concrete blocks around her ankles, unless Jedi Mad Martha helps him find the Chosen One. According to the ancient Summer Bay prophecy, the Chosen One will bring balance to the Bay (as if!) and Darth Hunter is on a mission to destroy him/her. In a single bound, Mad Martha leaps from the wharf to the Blaxland (over 100 feet) and with a single finger lifts Lara and throws her to safety in the dingy. Darth Hunter, who has only Silly Scott’s meagre brain cells at his disposal, is a little taken aback by this arrogant show of strength. However, he squares up (manfully trying to hide the fact he’s wet his pants) and he and Jedi Master Mad Martha then do battle with their light sabres. Will Jedi Mad Martha be able to protect the Chosen One or will Darth Hunter actually be able to read Martha’s mind and discover the Chosen One’s identity?

Posh Josh, in one of his wonderfully stylish girlie shirts, arrives back in the Bay and strolls down the street on his way to the diner. Unfortunately, as he’s walking along it starts to rain and Posh is beaten to death by the force of the raindrops striking his head, which shatter his paper-thin skull. His falls to the ground and his body is washed away into the drains.

Meanwhile at Noah’s, Drop Dead Gorgeous Drew has been completely flattened by Beautiful Beth, in her saucy lacy bra, who jumped him when he walked in. DDG Drew picks himself up off the floor, dusts himself down, and gazes intently at Beautiful Beth for a moment. Then, he pashes her right there in the middle of Noah’s Bar as he’s always fancied an affair with a more mature lady and he finds Beth devastatingly attractive. Meanwhile, Witchie Crone Cassie is watching all this in her crystal ball and is insanely jealous, and still insipidly pale, so she summons the dark chocolate orangey forces of the spirit world to cast a spell and she turns Beth into a …

Archived