Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Out In The Rain

"Luc, I have to tell you something..."

---

All four of them were now in class, Lucas kept awkwardly looking at Belle and Matilda was clocking on. Matilda turned to face Lucas and waited for when Sally stopped talking to ask him.

"Why does Belle keep staring at you like some kind of stalker?" Lucas ignored her as he thought she was being totally callous as usual. "Suit yourself" He looks over at Belle, she looked so down and he could tell that she was about to burst into tears- So she ran out of the classroom. Lucas tried to get up and follow her but Sally stopped him and asked Matilda to go.

“But I don’t even like her…” Sally gave her that knowing look so she just followed the instructions. “Attention seeker” She coughs as she walks out of the room.

---

“Belle, Belle I know you’re in there so you can just come out and we can both go back to class” Matilda shouts as she enters the girl’s toilets. “And I can avoid saying something nice because I know you would have hated that” She heard a faint laugh coming from inside one of the cubicles and then a small smile enters her face.

Matilda hears the toilet flush and a very pale Belle walk out and washes her face and hands. “Belle have you thrown up?” Belle does not reply but Matilda could tell from her face expression that she had. “It is okay, I know what you’re going through”

“Trust me, you really don’t” She looks up at Matilda who was actually looking very sympathetically at her.

“I do and making yourself sick is not the answer” Belle looks at Matilda and laughs out loud which leaves Matilda looking very confused.

“Do you think if I had a choice I would be throwing up like this” She started to walk out. “I hate it, I hate it all so much” Matilda pulled Belle back gently.

“Belle, what has happened?” Matilda asks and Belle just looks guilty and unable to say anything back, scared of telling her of that night where she slept with her boyfriend.

“Nothing I really should be getting back to class” She wipes her eyes and shuts the door behind her and Matilda follows.

She suddenly stops half way down the corridor. “YOU’RE PREGNANT!” Belle suddenly turns around mortified and pushes Matilda into an empty classroom.

“No I am certainly not” She replies, trying to convince herself more than Matilda. “What made you think that?” She asks laughing it off unconvincingly.

“Belle, it is true is it not?” Matilda replies while jumping to sit on one of the tables next to Belle. Belle nods and tears start dribbling from her eyes. “What are you going to do?”

“I don’t know, I'm already fives months” She says after a long silence.

"Well it has been five months since me and Lucas broke up, time flies doesn't it?" Belle was still crying and Matilda reluctantly started to put her arm around her.

“No please never give me your sympathy; I don’t deserve it because I’m a horrible person”

---

“Matilda, Belle finally” Sally says while giving them both a text book. “Belle are you sure you are okay now?” She asks sympathetically while also noticing that she was as white as a ghost.

“Yeah I am” She replies but not looking to convincing. She looks over at Lucas who was already staring at her so turns away. “Yes everything is all okay” She whispers to Luc sarcastically.

Matilda went back to where she was sting before but Belle went sit on her own at the back, as she still did not look very enthusiastic and 100%.

“If you read page 47 you will see a small yellow paragraph and I want you to answer the questions about that” Sally says while sitting back on her chair. “That should take you all up to the end of the lesson.

Everything was quiet for ten minutes until Belle started to get bad stomach pains. “Please can I go to the toilet miss?” She asked and Sally nodded.

“Be quick now, Belle” Belle walks up to the door but then screams out in pain and clutches her stomach. She then grabs onto the door handle to stop herself from collapsing onto the floor.

“AGHHH! HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!”

Thanks both of you. :D

Out In The Rain

“Someone call an ambulance” Sally screamed to the class. Everyone got their phones out but they let Lucas call as he already had. Matilda got up and ran over to Belle and put her arm around her again.

“I don’t care if you don’t want my sympathy but it will all be okay” She told her, the class looked confused as everyone knew Matilda had always hated Belle. Belle had her head leant against the wall and her arms were still wrapped around her stomach in pain, she was sat on the floor with no energy at all.

“Belle, Belle you have got to tell me what is happening” Sally tells her as she bends down to sit next to her, making Matilda move back to her seat. Belle did not reply as she was too much in pain.

“She…” Matilda said but Belle stopped her by screaming even louder, she did not want anyone to know but half the class already figured it out. “She said that she was not feeling well before” She says replacing what she was originally going to say.

“Why is no one doing anything to help her?” Lucas asks angrily as he rushes over to Belle. “Save them both!”

“How do you know?” Matilda snaps. “Why would she tell you?” She asks confused and then realising the truth she was reduced to tears, she would have ran out of the room if Belle was not blocking the door. “Did you sleep with Belle when you were with me?” Matilda shouts at him.

“Matilda, not here” He whispers right into her ear, but she just pushes him away. “Can it not wait?” He asks softly as she tries to stare him out.

“Did you sleep with Belle when you were with me?” She repeats over and over again until she gets an answer. “Answer me!” She screams in front of the very shocked class.

“Do we have to talk about this now?” He asks quietly trying to calm Matilda down but failing. “I mean look at her” He says while looking at Belle.

“Well she would not be in that state if you did not knock her up” She turns to face the class who all had blank faces. “Oh don’t be so shocked, Luc obviously is not the angel you all think he is” She tells them all.

“Matilda be quiet, this is not helping anyone” Cassie gets up and explains to her. “Especially Belle and that is our main priority” She tries to drag Matilda to her seat but she was not going anywhere in a hurry.

“All that crap about how we were going to be each other’s first and we had to wait for the perfect time” She continues. “It all meant nothing to you”

“Matilda, can this not wait as I do not think this relevant at this moment in time” Sally tells her and she does not talk for a while. “Belle, it is true that you are pregnant?” Belle slowly nods her head. “How many months?” Sally asks her while trying to keep her calm to reduce the pain.

“Oh I can answer that” Matilda jumps in again. “That would be five months, strangely around that time when Lucas broke up with me”

“Five months!” Sally sounds confused. “You would have thought you’d have started to show already”

---

The paramedics soon arrived and tried to calm Belle down as she was panicking like mad. Most of the class had been cleared from the room except Lucas who refused to go anywhere, Cassie stayed with him as she was concerned for Belle as well. Nothing mattered to them anymore except what happened to Belle.

Archived