Out In The Rain

Guest ~Natasha~

Thanks guys + girls. ^_^ xxx

Out In The Rain

"You seen Lucas this morning?" Matilda asks her Mum while yawning. "Or is he just being lazy?"

"I think he stayed over at Ric's" Beth replies while placing everyone’s breakfast on the table.

"Oh, Cassie didn't say anything" She then sits down at the table while pushing her plate away from her. "Mum I don't feel well, can I stay off school today?"

"As long as you don't leave the house" Beth picks up her bag and rushes out of the house, obviously late for work.

---

"We're going to be late for school" Lucas smiles as she climbs out of bed.

"So we have the day off" Belle follows him and startles him with a kiss. "It's not like a day off will effect your education"

I'm going home to get changed" He announces. "So after I've had the whole where the hell have you been? Off Dad, I'll see you at school" He kisses her once more and leaves her alone.

“And I’m going to break up with Ric” Belle whispers to herself.

---

"RIC!" Sally shouts while standing at the bottom of the stairs. “We’re all going to be late!”

---

“Hey!” Cassie runs up to Matilda while screaming down the beach excitedly. “Guess what?” Cassie shouts. “Did I miss something?” She asks while noticing Matilda was not in her uniform.

“Shh, I’m supposed to be at home” Matilda whispers so Cassie shrugs her shoulders and carries on talking.

“Well anyway…” Ric then runs over to them, making Cassie quite frustrated.

“I really don’t get girls” Ric says looking serious but the girls were trying not to laugh. “One minute there saying ‘I love you’and the next minute they are texting ’We need to talk’

“Aw Ric’s got girl trouble” Cassie laughs. “What have you done this time?” Matilda then joins in the laughing until Ric gives them the ’Why you ganging up on me? I’m innocent’ look.

---

“About time you came home” Matilda comments as Lucas throws his bag onto the table. “Detention?” She jokes. Lucas ignores her and tries to sneak through to his room, but she notices this. “Luc, what is wrong?”

“You know what is wrong!” He snaps as he turns back around to face her. “And to save you the trouble” He continues. “I am breaking up with you first”

“What? Why?” Matilda obviously had no idea what he was on about…

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank yooooooooooou. :D x

Out In The Rain

"I knew it" Ric rushed upstairs with Cassie reluctantly being made to follow him by Sally. "We need talk is always bad" Ric jumps onto his bed sulking. "I knew she was going to break up with me but I do not know why"

"Can't you keep a girlfriend?" Cassie laughs. "Don't worry; she will be back if she is anything like me"

"That is convincing" Ric replies sarcastically and Cassie responds by hitting him over the head with his pillow. "Hey!" He then throws it back at her- Pillow fight!

---

“What are you on about?” Matilda asks Lucas while very confused. “I was never going to break up with you”

“I heard you talking to Cassie” He snaps. “I know that you were going to break up with me”

“No I was not!” She sits down next to Lucas on the sofa and places his arm on his shoulder. “I think she was being sarcastic”

“What?” Lucas joins Matilda in looking confused. “What were you even talking about then?”

“I think we were talking about the History assignments” Matilda laughs. “I am working with Drew and you are working with…”

“Why would you break up with me for that?” He gets up and is about to leave the room.

“Cassie said that it would break your heart as a joke!” He then rushed in to his bedroom, feeling really guilty after what he did.

---

A few hours later they were all in school, everyone was in the classroom. Lucas had to sit as far away from Matilda and as possible and also had to make sure that she did nor sit anywhere near Belle either but there was no chance of that anyway. So Lucas sat next to Belle and Matilda sat with Ric and Cassie at the opposite end of the classroom.

“Now that we have finished playing musical chairs…” Sally jokes. “I want you all to read page 29 of your textbook in silence”

“I think we should tell Matilda” Belle whispers. “It is never going to go away”

”What is not going to go away?” Lucas asks her loudly, so everyone turns around and stares at him.

“The guilt” Belle replies. “I know I am not exactly best mates with Matilda but she is your girlfriend”

“Not anymore!” Lucas turns away from Belle and starts to read his textbook.

“Why?” She asks sounding shocked but was secretly smiling inside.

Archived