One Thing Leads To Another...

Guest SfanS

One more spoiler:

" are you sure you're not overeacting?" Kit asked Kim trying to calm Annabel at the same time. "Kit! Can't you please be on my side! I'm not overreacting! Hell, I could be underreacting!" Kim yelled a little too loudly, that he scared Annabel, and she began to cry. Kit gave him a look that said " now look what you've done" Things were only going to get worse, as Jake had just arrived at the door. " Oh God, here we go, world war three" Kit muttered to herself

There's your little teaser!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys...your wish is coming true! LOL, Rosie and Paris's wish, mainly...here's the next chapter!

Chapter 2: Getting easier every time

" Okay, we weren't completely fair to you" Kim began " But you wren't exactly fair to us either. First, you lied to us, then, you said you were going to give the baby to us, who, I may point out, still is nameless, when you really weren't going to go through with it"

" Well, hang on. That's not entirely Kit's fault. she thought she could give up her baby, but she couldn't. easier said than done" Rachel interrupted, and Kit shot mher a grateful smile for sticking up for her, and Rachel smiled back. " Okay, yes. So, the thing is, how are we going to fix all this?" Kit asked.

" Well....I guess we could do one of those custody things" Rachel said, and the other two knew what it was, but weren't exactly sure how it would work " Well, we live next door to eachothyer, we could easily just give her back and forth between houses, she'd be able to stay with both of us then" Rachel finshed, and by the expressions on kit and Kim's faces, she knew it was a good idea.

" So it's sorted" Kim declared as they finished the last of the details of where their daughter would go and when. " Not completely....she still doesn't have aname" Kit pointed out, and Kim groaned

" more to think about" and just as he said, they all sat down to think again. They all sat, every now and then suggesting a name, but none of them felt right. Until it came to Kit. She didn't know why, but it felt so perfect. Annabel.

When Kit had suggested her choice of name, the others were quick to agree. After they finalized it, Rachel went to grab her and Kim a coffee. She had just gotten the cups, one in each hand, and was walking back to kit's hospital room in a daze. Unfortunately, she, nor the guy she bumped into, spilling the coffee everywhere, could see the other one. But it was him that got the coffee all down his front. " Oh my gosh i am so sorry!" Rachel exclaimed in a rush, grabbing a tissue from her bag and trying to help him wipe it off. Rachel was very apolegetic, but the man, who's name Rachel found out to be was Jake, laughed it off, insisting he didn't care.

Jake even walked back to Kit's room with her and she introduced him to Kim, Kit and the newly named Annabel. Kit was polite and was normal, but Kim wasn't. When he and Jake were introduced, he narrowed his eyes, and said hello with no enthusiasm at all. " What does Kim have against him?" Rachel thought to herself, but let it pass and joined in the conversation with Jake and Kit about where he was from, who he was, etc.

They had found out that Jake was a doctor, very enthusiastic to be working with Rachel, and that he was passionate about his job although his parents weren't too happy about him being a doctor. Jake had had a sad childhood, and when he told his story, Rachel really felt sorry for him, and tried to comfort him, making Kim even madder about how close they were already getting.

not gonna do a cliffhanger, I'll do a spoiler a bit later! hope you liked it! Please review

oh, you'll have to watch and wait

new teaser:!!!:

" Hey Kit, do you think Jake seemed to be...hitting...on Rachel?" Kim asked, and Kit almost spat out the coffee she was drinking " No way! Even if he was, Rachel loves you, and she wouldn't do anything with him" Kit replied.

" Oh, so, they went on a date last night, that means nothing?"

^^^^ Not sure if that will be included, but it's a hint!^^^^^

wedding bells hit the bay soon!

Archived