Kate Garven

Guest Eli

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss the Sutherlands (well except Kirsty and Max) i wish someone would say how they are in the city, like Kit, didn't Jade leave the Bay to stay with her or something.

As I mentioned in the Tammin thread, the Sutherland family's loose ends were shocking! I was disappointed with the character assassinations towards their exits and it really would be nice to hear them mentioned by somebody occasionally.

I miss the Sutherlands (well except Kirsty and Max) i wish someone would say how they are in the city, like Kit, didn't Jade leave the Bay to stay with her or something.

As I mentioned in the Tammin thread, the Sutherland family's loose ends were shocking! I was disappointed with the character assassinations towards their exits and it really would be nice to hear them mentioned by somebody occasionally.

I agree Liz. I had actually forgotten that Kit was supposedly staying with Jade (though of course they may have seperated now). It would be good to know if Jade chose to get to know her real parents, if she is still in contact with her "old" family etc. It was left so up-in-the-air when she left. I'd like to know what path she chose.

• 1 month later...

I do miss Jade as well and i don't think they handled things very well i didn't like how the whole "DeGroot" storyline was all about how Kirsty felt well thats how i seen it,i think it should have been more about how jade felt about the situation,i think it would have been better.

I do miss Jade as well and i don't think they handled things very well i didn't like how the whole "DeGroot" storyline was all about how Kirsty felt well thats how i seen it,i think it should have been more about how jade felt about the situation,i think it would have been better.

I think in the end everything seemed to be about Kirsty and how she was feeling. She was so overused. The whole show seemed to focus around her and Kane in the end. It was very frustrating. :angry:

i know how you feel, Kirsty was always my least favorite and i hated how everything had to about her and then her and kane ,everyone else was just pushed to the back!.I also don't like it how i can find loads of clips etc of Kirsty/kirsty and kane ,and nothing about Jade i am not a happy bunny <_<

Archived