Kate Garven

Guest Eli

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say I don't really rate actors - I think the writers are the ones who do all the really hard work, creating characters etc in the first place - but during the twin swap storyline Kate's acting was absolutely brilliant. She really should have won some kind of award for that. :D

I agree. Writers, producers and editors don't get enough credit for their work, but Kate's acting during the twinswap storyline was amazing.

I agree with that. It showed (yet again) what Kate was capable of and that - contraversial - they really had chosen the wrong twin to give all the storylines to!

I also thought she was great in the mine shaft episode when she was trying to wake Max up. It always reminds me of the Jack/Rose "There's a boat, Jack" scene from titanic lol.

Oh and remember the episode dedicated to Jade writing in her diary about KK/Dani? She was definately the quiet more sensitive sister and that episode showed that even though she was in the background a lot that the actions of her sister were affecting her deeply.

They only times I didn't like Jade was when the writers put her through those "life's too short" phases. But that wasn't Kate's fault!

Oh my God, I had totally forgotten about those diary scenes, but when you mentioned it can remember them! They were really good, especially the one where she's standing at the beach, saying something about her, Kirsty, Seb and Nick being the four musketeers, and you see all four of them standing there before Seb, Nick and Kirsty fade away and Jade is alone.

I'm gonna check if I can find the clip on www.kaneandkirsty.com I loved it :)

I agree with that. It showed (yet again) what Kate was capable of and that - contraversial - they really had chosen the wrong twin to give all the storylines to!

Hmm, that would have been interesting, re the controversial Kirsty/Kane story. :P I wonder how viwers would have reacted to the Jade/Kane story...? :unsure: But Kate WAS definitely the best actress out of the three Sutherland girls. :D

I always had a soft spot for Jade. She could be a bit whiny at times but on the main I really liked her character - she had real depth and they didn't use her enough. That twin swap storyline was a load of rubbish but one of my fav scenes of H and A came from that - I cried and I never cry during H and A. It was when Jade was talking to Shelley who had come back and Shelley was recalling the time Jade stood on the cliff's edge and told her mum to take a chance or some such. It was such great acting from the both - it moved me :D

Hmm, that would have been interesting, re the controversial Kirsty/Kane story. :P I wonder how viwers would have reacted to the Jade/Kane story...? :unsure: But Kate WAS definitely the best actress out of the three Sutherland girls. :D

Agree :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived