Kate Garven

Guest Eli

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMg there is this girl at my uni who looks like Kate's identical twin, and i used to think it was Kate until i learnt that she moved to England. But damn the chick at uni looks so much like her its scary.

But yeh, Jade was my fav Sutherland too :D

She was mine too. Everything seemed to focus around Kirsty or Dani so Jade never really got a chance to shine, but if she had done I reckon she would have done an amazing job. I just liked the fact that she wasn't a little drama queen and wasn't always throwing temper tantrums when she didn't get her own way. She was a very down to earth person which I liked.

She was mine too. Everything seemed to focus around Kirsty or Dani so Jade never really got a chance to shine, but if she had done I reckon she would have done an amazing job. I just liked the fact that she wasn't a little drama queen and wasn't always throwing temper tantrums when she didn't get her own way. She was a very down to earth person which I liked.

I totally agree.. Maybe that`s why she was the one that had to be swithed. Because she was so different from her sisters. She was always really down to earth and put her family first. Not all of the Sutherland girls can say that they put the family first.

Oh and Nick and Jade is one of my all time favourite couples.

Archived